Cant cast 2 while holding W

Avis.4635

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Does holding W and pressing 2 work in other applications? If not then that can be an keyboard issue https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollover_(key)

Didn‘t know this issue had a name.It was really annoying when I found out my old keyboard had this problem a while back. Pressing „w“ and „d“ together would block F1, while „w“ + „a“ + F1 worked. This means I couldn‘t place scourge shades while circle-strafing counter clockwise.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

OP‘s issue does sound very similiar to this.

On a related note to do with mounts. If I am running with W and I select a mount with my mouse and mount up, the direction of the mount can be a bit random (not in the direction I was running in). I do not visit this forum often so I am not sure if it has been reported - is a known issue, a keyboard issue or what.

What I do is stop (take my finger off W) mount up, and then pressing W takes me again in a straight line.

@TarkaPop.4685 said:On a related note to do with mounts. If I am running with W and I select a mount with my mouse and mount up, the direction of the mount can be a bit random (not in the direction I was running in). I do not visit this forum often so I am not sure if it has been reported - is a known issue, a keyboard issue or what.

What I do is stop (take my finger off W) mount up, and then pressing W takes me again in a straight line.

That looks like a completely different issue and more in line with some of the game's other movement related issues.