What do you do for fun?

A few years back; after having completed endgame in the basic sense (getting legendary armor, weapon, trinket, backpack);I sometimes find the time to login to go chat with random players, help em out with quest, chill a bit in the starter zones.And ofcourse when i see interesting topics on the forums i drop a message.

In 2021; this is the extend of what i get out of gw2 as an old player; and i'm totally fine with it.Single player games are more suitable for me; mmo's require a degree of dedication; i sadly dont have the time for such commitment anymore.

With every game; one shouldnt try to force themselves into playing if their heart isnt truly init.Perhaps your taste of what you like about games has changed. You can compare it with food. Eating the same pizza everyday... it will get stale soon.

Some peeps stick to retro stuff and never grow tired of it; others prefer the next new gaming rush/innovation;And some are just happy with that one special game for endless replay value; GW2 has alot of replay value; thats for sure.

If i had to make recommendations for some interesting single player games;Darksouls 1-2-3, Sekiro, Nioh 1-2, Dragons dogma: Dark arisen, Grim Dawn, Hollowknight, Kingdoms of Amalur: reckoning, Trails of Mana.Also keep an eye out for 25th of may when Biomutant releases; Open World Furry rpg.

But in the end;

The choice is yours Arisen... yours alone.

o/

What I do for fun in gw2 is ranked pvp, fractals, trading random stuff, dungeons, and exploring new zones.

My character's awesome and unforgettable blue hair. https://photos.app.goo.gl/36BskeUkavv5uSYT9

Creating a charr army to one day rule all of tyria!

I also like seeing if I could make the ugliest and brightest color combinations on my characters armor. Taking cool action screenshots of my character. Then jumping into any hole on the map like the water fountain one in the fractals of the mist lobby seeing how long my character can fall without dying. Also randomly running around lions arch. Jumping onto every single jumping plat form. Trying to make my character do flips aka dodge in the air while jumping.

Another thing I like about guild wars 2 is when I can go into mentor mode and teach my dad how to play the game. That's fun too. I am under the age of 23.

Besides gw2 what I like to do for fun is play league of legends, post random stuff on the forums, looking at memes, creating my own cartoons, drawing, telling funny stories on the forums, watching icarly, and playing outside.