Salt on the Wound (War Eternal achievement) Bug

The achievement Salt on the Wound, "Successfully inflict 10 wounds on Kralkatorrik during The End." appears to be bugged. Almost none of Kralkatorrik's weak points are actually attackable using Aurene's Dragon's Fury attack. I am able to hit the weak points on the head but none on the tail or wings. I've tried attacking the points ahead of my direction, behind, with different camera orientations, etc. but nothing makes a difference, making me suspect that this is a bug and not just user error. Using the combat log it seems like some of my attacks do damage, but the body/wing weak points always remain at full health.

This blocks progress on the "War Eternal" Mastery and the Vision I: Awakening achievements.

+1. I have the same issue, after having tried it countless times ( I don't get a single attack registered, like wtf? ). So many bugs with Vision, its bewildering in fact just how many issues there are ( is it any wonder, i've met so many players whom are so demotivated with all these bugs, they've given up with the collection in its entirety). With so many bug issues, I can think its only a good thing that Steam release in November was delayed: Things aren't stable enough as it is !

NB: I know we shouldn't have to, but I'm going to get the boots instead from WvW / sPvP Reward tracks, mainly because I know this achievement problem won't be fixed for weeks & weeks, and most likely won't be until 2021. From what I've seen over the years, the resolution of bugs at Anet is pitifully slow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is still bugged. The targets are all wrong. Targeting the tail results in either "Miss" popping up or hitting the targets on the neck. Shooting at the targets on the left wing also results in "Miss" 50% of the time. Targeting the body/neck doesn't do damage there. Instead, the damage gets redirected to random locations. The targets on the right wing never get hit.This is preventing meta completion.

• 4 months later...

Today I faced also a bug, When i reached the underworld on aureen, kralkatorrik started to hit with tail. It asked to use (2) to activate the shield, so if i did or not kralkatorrik  wont be able to hit so its the same , and it wont end, this is lasting forever. Waited 10 to 12 mins and still stuck on this stage. 

I tried to get out and relog also replay the story and still the same issue.

I'm having the same exact issue as  Moonfallen. Aurene's 2 is supposed to trigger a "block" of Krailk's tail. But no blocking occurs, nor does the tail even damage me should I fail to cast 2. I'm just stuck flying endlessly on Aurene with no way forward at this point.