ALL Scribe crafting needs to be updated to remove the queue system.(or at least reworked)

For many YEARS at this point we have suffered with this barely tolerable system of 30 second assembly times for individual recipes. Guild siege, decorations, banners, etc. all require the 30s assembly time. Please for the love of god remove this "feature". My immersion did not care after the 3rd stack of items(this month) that I had already spent 6.3 hours of doing nothing but mindlessly clicking the next item into the assembly every 30s.

If nothing will be done about the 30s queue time, at least let us put more than ... 11 ... items in at a time.

I would hope anet is looking into updating the scribing system come the next xpac. It really could use a face lift :) Many good points have already been mentioned on how to improve the system in other posts. but i'd like to just point out again that adding a Z axis rotation to the current system would double if not tripple the possibilities of what designers can already do without adding any new decorations! It would also encourage the devs to think about all sides of an object a lil more, basically allowing say 2 different textures that can be used in just one object just by rotating it over you could have a totally new texture! And this would be wonderful with Sab Decorations where you can have a snow surface on one side of the platform and a stone surface on the other! (it already seems like this was meant to be implemented but never was)

If anet is at all thinking about allowing decorations in your home instance, i'd hope they retool this as another system or drastically lower the costs for individual, personal decorations since it will truely be a individual thing and not a group endeavor. Imo to make basic, fine and masterwork decs (for personal home) should be relatively easy. Rare decs can be more of a gold + time sink.

As far as the Guild Que system it should just be scraped all together. When you're done crafting the item from the scribe station it should just be automatically deposited into the guild storage.

• 2 months later...