Confetti already 10k on tp

@Raknar.4735 said:

@AgentMoore.9453 said:Good. Let's see it drop even lower. >:3

Yes and after that we need anet to make a option to turn of infusion effects from other players ?

Really hoping this option comes with EoD, but I doubt it's in their current scope.

So many People ask for this so if anet not doin it that will make No sense

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:10K is the cap on the TP so it was never 19K there

IT was sold for 18k / 19k on reddit

Reddit is not the TP.

I also went back on that subreddit, well past the recent update that increased the drop rate, and it has been selling between 10-11K for months. About seven months ago it was selling for around 16K. So I'm not seeing how you're attributing the recent update to the price reduction.

@"The Greyhawk.9107" said:Kinda want to make some kinda GameStonk joke but nothing clever is coming to me atm.

♪ There was an effect put to TP, the name of the thing was confetti. Demand was high and supply dipped down. Hoard, my baron boys, hoard.

Soon may the particles come, to send framerates into the sun. One day, when the farming is done, we'll take our loot and go.

She had not been 5 years in game, when players cried "Drop rates are lame!" Then ANet called all staff and swore they'd make it drop much more.

Soon may the particles come, to send framerates into the sun. One day, when the farming is done, we'll take our loot and go.

Before the news had broke the quiet, Redditors began to riot. PvE players thought "I might buy it now that it sells in-game."

Soon may the particles come, to send framerates into the sun. One day, when the farming is done, we'll take our loot and go. ♪♪♪

@Nightcore.5621 said:

Yes and after that we need anet to make a option to turn of infusion effects from other players ?

Really hoping this option comes with EoD, but I doubt it's in their current scope.

Define so many people. By many people do you mean, maybe 10 - 20 forumers out of 200k+ players?

@Mil.3562 said:

Define so many people. By many people do you mean, maybe 10 - 20 forumers out of 200k+ players?

U see People in game All time say that they want it

The drop in buy price looks a lot more relevant in this case along with the changes in the number of buy orders.img

but it started back in the beginning of October 2020 therefore if it was due to a change it would have been from this patch https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/115346/game-update-notes-september-29-2020#latest not the most recent one.

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Mil.3562 said:

U see People in game All time say that they want it

You must be on a different server or something. I never see this in game.

• 2 weeks later...