PoF bounties, 4 hours waiting in LFG for just one champion is too much

Touchme.1097

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@"Fuchslein.8639" said:I have had the same experience. Needed a few bounties for collections to get simple ascended weapons, play on EU and a bounty, a djinn caused me big problems. People always came, but we could never kill him, because all People always died instant xx.In the end I gave up and will do it soon with some friends, without any LFG or Mentor-tagging. However, I can rely on people who have the skill to pull something like that, other don't.Pof maps are just annoyingly empty and in my experience, most of those running around are beginners. All the others have long since moved on to maps with better loot..."People always came""Pof maps are just annoyingly empty"Pick one.

I meant that when someone came, they were not very helpful. Forgive my bad English.Because in the end, the map could also be full. If only beginners are there and they are only dying, it's like playing alone ...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Touchme.1097 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Just curious, @OP...did you have a Display Name change?

Happy to hear you found a Bounty train that took requests, as suggested.

Yes, I recently used an identity repair kit on my guardian, but my account ID is still the same. Anyway I am over and done with bounties already.

Changing a character name does not cause contact issues; changing a Display Name does. Account Names are email addresses associated with game account.No matter. Just wondering why some players were having difficulty contacting you in-game. /shrug

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Just curious, @OP...did you have a Display Name change?

Happy to hear you found a Bounty train that took requests, as suggested.

Yes, I recently used an identity repair kit on my guardian, but my account ID is still the same. Anyway I am over and done with bounties already.

Changing a character name does not cause contact issues; changing a Display Name does. Account Names are email addresses associated with game account.No matter. Just wondering why some players were having difficulty contacting you in-game. /shrug

Maybe s/he play as offline?

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Pretty sure you can send mail to offline characters; but, of course, maybe they just tried to whisper. Still, I think you get a different message, then.

Whatever, just curious. /shrug

"Unable to find recipient. The intended recipient may have changed or deleted this name. Please check you have the correct name for your recipient and that it is spelt correctly"

That was the message when replying to the mail. It also wouldn't allow adding to friends list.

No biggie, op got hold of me regardless and had already sorted the bounties by that time anyway. But yeah, it confused me too