LF casual guild that trains for group content. NA, casual, mid skill level.

Squigglez.1236

Not sure if casual training guild is common. I'd like a guild that does strike missions, fractals/cm, and raids and are open to training for them since I can't seem to manage to get my foot in the door. I've been in raid training guilds before but they were either disorganized and I couldn't consistently get in, or they just didn't care and would give up after 2-3 failed attempts (Kick new people and just run the raid with veteran players).

In total I've done:The first two strike missions (The one time I killed boneskinner was before he was fixed)Nightmare CM fractal (It was hard to get a party to stay with a newbie, I've tried and failed to get a party to do Observatory CM)Killed 3 Raid bosses (Cairn, Mursaat, and Samarog with previous raid training guild)

I have 16 characters currently, not many are exact meta builds and some aren't even close.Power ReaperCondi ScourgeHeal ScourgePower Ele (tempest for open world usually, weaver for more concentrated stuff)Condi MiragePower SoulbeastHealing DruidCondi HolosmithPower HolosmithHeal Scrapper (mostly for WvW but she's pretty fun in zerg events in open world too)Power Thief (Usually Daredevil, sometimes Deadeye)Power RenegadeCondi RenegadePower Warrior (Usually berserker, started using spellbreaker in open world)Heal FirebrandHybrid Dragon Hunter (griever stats, mostly an open world build though she does decent damage)Considering making a Heal Renegade.All of them have full ascended gear, but only the 3 necros, mirage, and heal firebrand have enough AR for T4 fractals right now, warrior is about 2/3 the way there.Let me know if your guild can help. Thanks.

Hiya! The guild I lead has a training group for Raids And Strikes (RAS) and a separate event for Fractal CMs (that is a training group). Our full recruitment post is here, and that also has a link to our RAS Expectations, so you can get an idea of what we provide for our members and what we expect from them, too.

If you'd like to join, please join our Discord, read our rules, and post an introduction. If you have questions first or want to talk more, please feel free to DM me on Discord or message me in game. :)

@"Jevati.4328" said:Hiya! The guild I lead has a training group for Raids And Strikes (RAS) and a separate event for Fractal CMs (that is a training group). Our full recruitment post is here, and that also has a link to our RAS Expectations, so you can get an idea of what we provide for our members and what we expect from them, too.

If you'd like to join, please join our Discord, read our rules, and post an introduction. If you have questions first or want to talk more, please feel free to DM me on Discord or message me in game. :)

I'm having trouble finding your RAS Expectations that your post mentions. The link just leads to a survey that asks if I've read and agree to follow them, but doesn't actually say where to read them.

@XDeathShadowX.2619 said:

@"Jevati.4328" said:Hiya! The guild I lead has a training group for Raids And Strikes (RAS) and a separate event for Fractal CMs (that is a training group). Our full recruitment post is
, and that also has a link to our RAS Expectations, so you can get an idea of what we provide for our members and what we expect from them, too.

If you'd like to join, please join our
, read our rules, and post an introduction. If you have questions first or want to talk more, please feel free to DM me on Discord or message me in game. :)

I'm having trouble finding your RAS Expectations that your post mentions. The link just leads to a survey that asks if I've read and agree to follow them, but doesn't actually say where to read them.

The link should be fixed now; thank you! :)