D/C and rollback — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

D/C and rollback

I keep getting d/c every 10mins - 1hour. Each time it roll backs my progress by a specific amount. Is a hot fix in the works?

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yes, they have acknowledged it on the forums and on Twitter. It is a widely reported problem.

There is no timeframe announced for when the fix will be ready.

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• I have been getting client crashes and the rollbacks are horrible. Hope it is fixed soon . was fine before expansion. Other then that I am liking the expansion

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Oh good. I came to the forums to kitten after being kicked and rolled back for the 20th time.

• Nikal.4921Nikal.4921 Member ✭✭✭

I've been DCed several times from Amnoon (one of which involved a rollback) and also been getting booted to desktop with a message that says GW2-64.exe has a serious error that prevents it from continuing to run. I've given up trying to do my Teq at reset.

• To avoid rollbacks, in the meantime, make sure you either change maps or log out to character select and log back in. What this does is it forces the game to save your character data at that time. This way you can minimize how far back the game will roll back your progression.

• Ya it took me 3 times to finish the starting story quest for PoF... once i arrived in Crystal Oasis, I clicked to exit the instance... only to be disconnected from the game. I was kicked back to Lion's Arch and I have no WP for Crystal Oasis. Any ideas on how I can get back to the Crystal Oasis?

• iczek.9628iczek.9628 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 23, 2017

I look forward to the hotfix. I too, continue to get dc'd to the character select screen and lose progress. Thanks Anet for the soon to be fix. By the way, as an explorer I am thoroughly enjoying the maps. I'm in in explorer's paradise and the mounts feel so good!

edit: now I'm stuck in the loading screen.

• Yea my group keep getting d/c about hour into playing and it kind of roll backs driving me batty lol but the story is amazing so far and the combat is great too . I know its launch so not to mad always problems in any game on launch. They will fix it ............soon I hope