Highest DPS Condi build.

Obtena.7952

It depends on which boss you wanna fight. Bosses that attack fast are vulnerable to confusion so mirage will do best, those that move a lot will be vulnerable to torment so Rev will be the best. Firebrand (uses mixed gear tho, not just viper's) is best at burning and got some good power damage too even with full condi build, so they got the best burst damage which shines at shorter-medium phases, then there is slb that is best at bleeding, poison and a lil burning and torment which is similar to firebrand but less bursty, condi berserker is also burning has the ability to bring banners, also not that bad, last but not least on enemies with big hitboxes you got weavers that do very good damage, but it is difficult to play em as hard as they hit. For general use I'd say either condi soulbeast or condi firebrand, as those 2 are verstile even if they are not the top dps on every bos. Condi firebrand is the only condi class that works well in fractals too.

So there is no good answer here, it depends on too many factors. If we had 1 class that did best, other classes wouldnn't be played.

@Armen.1483 said:It depends on which boss you wanna fight. Bosses that attack fast are vulnerable to confusion so mirage will do best, those that move a lot will be vulnerable to torment so Rev will be the best. Firebrand (uses mixed gear tho, not just viper's) is best at burning and got some good power damage too even with full condi build, so they got the best burst damage which shines at shorter-medium phases, then there is slb that is best at bleeding, poison and a lil burning and torment which is similar to firebrand but less bursty, condi berserker is also burning has the ability to bring banners, also not that bad, last but not least on enemies with big hitboxes you got weavers that do very good damage, but it is difficult to play em as hard as they hit. For general use I'd say either condi soulbeast or condi firebrand, as those 2 are verstile even if they are not the top dps on every bos. Condi firebrand is the only condi class that works well in fractals too.

So there is no good answer here, it depends on too many factors. If we had 1 class that did best, other classes wouldnn't be played.

Edit: I'll try to leave something like an answer however. On golem highest one will be weaver I guess but not very far from tempest or condi revs around 38-39k. On a real boss: I'd say you can have very good numbers on Cairn with Soulbeast and Mirage again around 40k (more than golem benchmark, as cairn moves and attacks).