Shimmerwing Skyscale Skin is having visual / dye issues. (Can be deleted if needed. Fixed.)

Hello! I don't know if this bug has been reported yet. I did search just to be sure, but I didn't see anything relative to it. Yesterday, I discovered the Shimmerwing Skyscale skin might be having a visual issue. I'd like to double-confirm this with this thread to see if I'm not the only person experiencing this issue.

Note: You'll probably have to own this skin to test this, as the default will show up normally.

I'm experiencing an issue where if you attempt to dye the skin, the wings won't dye correctly. They show up as "reflective" as whatever you try to dye the wings as. For example, "Emerald Scarifice" is a dark red dye. It shows up PURPLE on my end. I tried to play with some of my graphics settings, no success. I even asked my friend what it looked like on her screen and she said it was normal, that it was showing up for her perfectly fine. So I'm thinking this is a visual bug and it's kind of annoying to not be able to see how well my skin combination goes. Here's a screenshot for proof (I've also dyed this skin before, when I first bought it because I use it on my main. I don't recall it EVER doing this before.)

bugged_skin.png

If I could get some extra confirmation about if this happening for anyone else, or if I can get some suggestions on fixing it, It would be GREATLY appreciated!

That because the post-traitement on this game is bad, remove it and you'll not have these reflexion who always have the same pink to red shade whatever color you put on them.But w/o it, it's also less beautiful imho, so you've to made a choice :/

Got almost the same color choice as yours ^^

! cmHuujM.jpg

@"Orack.9756" said:That because the post-traitement on this game is bad, remove it and you'll not have these reflexion who always have the same pink to red shade whatever color you put on them.But w/o it, it's also less beautiful imho, so you've to made a choice :/

Got almost the same color choice as yours ^^

!
cmHuujM.jpg

I assume you mean the Post Processing setting? I could've sworn I had messed around with that graphical setting and that didn't fix it. Though I'll definitely give it a try when I log on next, as I just got off the game.

@Orack.9756 said:Yeah that it, was not sur about the translation since I play in French ^^

Edit :@"Aharex.9528"Nvm, it's Shader, I mess up.Here is a screen of the same mount with shader off :

!
sjcjVHw.jpg
!

I just now got to try this out, That fixed it for me! Thank you! Sometimes GW2 changes my settings (like when I don't play in awhile) and I guess it swapped my shaders. Hopefully it'll get fixed since I'd like to have my shaders on high but if it means I can see the coloration on the skin, I'll keep them on medium!