[EU][PvX] Daemorus [cult] is recruiting returning veterans and new gamers!

Frenzy.8730

Oooh, I missed a few bumps there >.>

If you're interested in Raids, we'll be doing Training Raids tomorrow at 6:30 PM Server Time. Join now, so we can make sure you are raid ready :)Furthermore, due to us having too many noobs :P (Me included). Mondays have been turned into a Training Raid too. However, we're short a Raid Leader, so if you think you can lead a bunch of noobs into Raids ;3 Feel free to join us too :D

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :)

NOTE: If you join and you don't respond to messages from us within 24 hours, you'll be kicked. You are free to rejoin though. This is just to ensure that our landing zone stays clean. Else it just looks like we're inactive and not dealing with anyone...

Hey hey heeeeey!Returning player here looking for a friendly place to call home!I started playing Gw2 when it launched and i stopped couple months before HoT.

Started playing again couple weeks ago with my first ever character (necro) i never mained this class tho soo ive just been doing map completion and story and relearning the game and character!I got started on HoT yesterday and been slowly progressing and enjoying the return to the game.

Am still overwhelmed and confused as heck but its all good ??

Would very much like to join ya guys!

Regards, Exxai

• 4 weeks later...