Glider

Killion.3158

Sorry for my ignorance but are there Professions with a second jump or that do something when you press jump more than once? Or is this question/suggestion more geared toward accidentally activating jump while already airborne?

Either way I don't see the harm in having the option to enable/disable your Glider....except maybe getting into a situation where you want to use it and forget you've disabled it XD

@Pacificterror.7805 said:Sorry for my ignorance but are there Professions with a second jump or that do something when you press jump more than once? Or is this question/suggestion more geared toward accidentally activating jump while already airborne?

No, but if you are jumping across platforms and you are accustomed by muscle memory to press the jump down longer rather just tap it, then you tend to fly over the platform you are jumping to.

I'm guilty of it myself as I play various platformers where jump distance is determined by the the time of pressing the jump. GW2 characters jump the same distance no matter how long you press the button and it requires training yourself out of the habit of pressing it