Help Rakkan collect Risen fish oil glands for Merla NOT ACTIVATING - [Merged]

Heibi.4251

The event is not activating. The problem here is that it is a necessity when working on The Colossus collection. Without this event you cannot go any further. And if it isn't broken it certainly has a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg cool down timer. One that cannot be guessed. I sat around for 90 minutes and it wouldn't activate. And event right next to it would activate over and over. I completed the nearby one twice hoping that it might spur the Help Rakkan collect Risen fish oil glands for Merla event to activate. Nope. Please fix the timer if broken or make it activate regularly.

Update. Actually got part of the event chain done. But the parts that I needed never activate. Finished the Oil Glands collection but the Testing part followed by rescuing Rakkan from the Broodmother never activated. This is still bugged. Please fix this. I'm stuck on the collection.

Back again with another bug - [Help Rakkan collect Risen fish oil glands for Merla] after waiting ludicrous hours, this event does not spawn. It is a mandatory requirement for buying Experimental Remnant for the Juggernaut III collection. Can the item just be sold at all times please (or the event fixed that too would be great).

After reading another post that suggested contacting support, I figured I'd give it a shot.From support on the website I politely explained the problem, and got an email requesting I do an ingame bug report from the location. I did so, and within a very short time I had the bit I needed in my mailbox ingame. (seriously; I started it this morning and got the Experimental Remnant around noon.)Stellar support from...Support. I hope they can fix the bug, but for now I'm very happy with their response.

Update: Last night he event chain actually worked once my guild did a zone swap when the game said the zone we were in was closing. And behold the gland event was up and then the rest of the chain actually continued. I was surprised, but very happy. Still, the event is bugged on a regular basis and will continue to frustrate players needing the item from it.

• 2 years later...