We need a bookshelf

Im doing a lots of old achievments, and theres maaany books, but all they are just inventory clutter. i like read this stuff, but i dont want occuppy 50 inventory slots to "save" them all.

Pls put a bookshelf anywhere its doesnt matter(home instances, or one of these "lair" like sun refuge or Eye of the North), and stop doing "lazy work", and when we get a new book, its just unluck a book to click on the bookshelf.

the wiki list 317 book objects, i didnt know how many of them are a "inventory item".

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Book

I agree. this would be really useful.

I'd prefer something in the home instance to putting them in the Priory library or wherever, partially because it would be more convinient when I want to read them, and partially because it would mean it still feels like my collection, rather than part of someone else's.

Oh @"kharmin.7683" this made me laugh after a spate of your posts signposting OP's repeatedly to use Search function. You may well be a casual player, but on forum you are definitely "Kharmin MVP". Perhaps if a "forum alert" pinged up before anyone posted to use >> Search function << prior to posting might solve this scenario that appears to happen infinito, or even a program that recognised keywords in an OP Title or post and signposted to other threads already on topic.

Oh @"kharmin.7683" this made me laugh after a spate of your posts signposting OP's repeatedly to use Search function. You may well be a casual player, but on forum you are definitely "Kharmin MVP". Perhaps if a "forum alert" pinged up before anyone posted to use >> Search function << prior to posting might solve this scenario that appears to happen infinito, or even a program that recognised keywords in an OP Title or post and signposted to other threads already on topic.

Sadly, it took longer to link and post than to actually use the search function to find all of these existing threads.

@Smoosh.2718 said:What would be really nice... If Anet does decide to give players 'housing' to have a shelf where you can display items, stuff you've collected or completed. Would be a really nice touch... buuuut I doubt we will ever get it.

Don't need housing for 'book storage'. In fact the game doesn't need housing at all or needs to waste dev resources on it.