Can we have the option to make grenades (at least for grenade kit's #1 skill) be an autoattack?

ArielRebel.3426

I am a computer science student and work as a part time programmer, my hands are already tired after a long day and having to spam 1 while moving/kiting makes using the grenade kit annoying to say the least (I can only image how terrible it can be for ppl with carpal tunnel or other health issues). Why is it allowed to autoattack our target while we're underwater but not when we're on ground? I'm sure it would be quite simple to add it so if "autoattack" is enabled for it, it then behaves like the underwater version.

This is just a QoL improvement. Please bring those changes. Oh, and make it so going into forge mode doesn't stop a skill/cast channeling.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Vagrant.7206 said:This is something I've wanted for a long time. The problem is that without the grenadier perk, you will probably miss a moving target without being directly on top of them.

Well, he wrote that it acts like that if autoattack is enabled. Basically, if you disable auto attack, it works like it currently does and if you enable it, it will work like the underwater version.

So if you are facing a moving target and need to aim manually, you still have that option!

• Like 1

@Kodama.6453 said:

@Vagrant.7206 said:This is something I've wanted for a long time. The problem is that without the grenadier perk, you will probably miss a moving target without being directly on top of them.

Well, he wrote that it acts like that
if autoattack is enabled
. Basically, if you disable auto attack, it works like it currently does and if you enable it, it will work like the underwater version.

So if you are facing a moving target and need to aim manually, you still have that option!

Exactly.Want to manually aim it? Turn AA off.Otherwise, with AA enabled, it would always be thrown at your target.

Side note, I feel that at least for grenade #1, the nades should fly faster.

@"Antycypator.9874" said:Protip: You don't need to press 1. Just hold it.I'm always against Autoattacking option because it makes game playing itself.

You can't win fights by simply passively letting your character AA. The game can't be "playing itself".Yes you can hold it, doesn't change anything to what we said.

• 4 months later...

@Antycypator.9874 said:Protip: You don't need to press 1. Just hold it.I'm always against Autoattacking option because it makes game playing itself.

Holding it doesnt work at all...not with grenades not with the Mortar...it there some special setting u use? (not actioncam if possible...unluckily i will throw up from the shaking screen at actioncam)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...