Speldan Clearcut - a bugged camp in EBG map

Zolazie Grengche.3051

If this has been addressed already, I was unable to find a reference to it with the Search box above...

Several months ago after a patch, the camp in EBG known as Speldan Clearcut stopped showing swords when it was being attacked.And to this day it still does not show swords when attacked.

When I am not on the red team I actually feel bad about taking this camp as the red team that has to defend it has no idea that it is being attacked. And of course, on the defending side, it is frustrating that there is no indication it is under attack in order to have a chance to defend it.

How hard would that be to fix?

Bugs

• Dolyaks desync as soon as they're culled.
  • Various locations Obstruct Projectiles despite no terrain interference (south east camp Alpine BL, Pangloss Rise EBG, etc.).
  • Hylek and Ogre Mercenary NPC's reset to their respective camps if they exit combat.
  • Supply Camps briefly contest while capturing.
  • A Stonemist Castle Archer NPC sometimes aggro's on Dredge Turret at the west side of the castle.
  • A Wildcreek Run Archer NPC sometimes aggro's on the Veteran Bog Skale.
  • Players frequently desync while Mounted appearing in one location when they are often no where near.
  • Battle Maul goes on full recharge if the target goes behind the Mount.
  • There are extra NPC's in Green Keep (Veteran Orb Magus x2).
  • Neutral Doe mobs can rally players
  • It is impossible to enter Danelon Passage in EBG without being Marked if Langor Sentry is alive and Quentin Lake has Watch Tower. This is the only camp like this.
  • Green Keep Watergates scale their health based on the tier of the Keep when they used to always remain Tier 1 due to siege not being buildable there (unconfirmed).
  • Blue Keep patrolling NPC's have an extra long leash and can chase nearly to Stonemist (possibly share a leash with Anzalias NPC's which have a very long patrol route).

I'm sure there are others I'm missing. There are also a lot of exploits, probably double that of bugs, but I'm not going to list them here so as not to encourage people to abuse things that they don't need to know about.

@Shroud.2307 said:Bugs

• Dolyaks desync as soon as they're culled.
  • Various locations Obstruct Projectiles despite no terrain interference (south east camp Alpine BL, Pangloss Rise EBG, etc.).
  • Hylek and Ogre Mercenary NPC's reset to their respective camps if they exit combat.
  • Supply Camps briefly contest while capturing.
  • A Stonemist Castle Archer NPC sometimes aggro's on Dredge Turret at the west side of the castle.
  • A Wildcreek Run Archer NPC sometimes aggro's on the Veteran Bog Skale.
  • Players frequently desync while Mounted appearing in one location when they are often no where near.
  • Battle Maul goes on full recharge if the target goes behind the Mount.
  • There are extra NPC's in Green Keep (Veteran Orb Magus x2).
  • Neutral Doe mobs can rally players
  • It is impossible to enter Danelon Passage in EBG without being Marked if Langor Sentry is alive and Quentin Lake has Watch Tower. This is the only camp like this.
  • Green Keep Watergates scale their health based on the tier of the Keep when they used to always remain Tier 1 due to siege not being buildable there (unconfirmed).
  • Blue Keep patrolling NPC's have an extra long leash and can chase nearly to Stonemist (possibly share a leash with Anzalias NPC's which have a very long patrol route).

I'm sure there are others I'm missing. There are also a lot of exploits, probably double that of bugs, but I'm not going to list them here so as not to encourage people to abuse things that they don't need to know about.

Out of curiosity (and I am not thinking it will make a difference) have you posted exactly this list in the bugs forum?

Some of these I know, some are new to me. And I know people have posted many of them in here (WvW forum) over the years, but slapping it up in the big section might (.0001 probability factor) get someone’s attention.