Rule of the Skies bugged.

Heyo,I attempted to do the different rifts with my skyscale, but sadly some of them seem bugged. For example the one starting at "Luminates Plant" does not have a rift at the end, making it impossible for me to get the achievement done. Does anyone know a go around to these bugs? I'd appreciate the help.. or a fix from anet! :D

greets

Take the rifts mentioned in the GW2-Wiki (and only they), after approaching the start orb, look at your buff bar if there's that counter indicator coming up. If not, wait a few meters away until the orb appears again (about 30 seconds).Just finished it today, only the start bugs sometimes, with the said workaround.

Typing this post-bugfix, but there's still some kind of wonkiness with this cheev.I had one of the rifts in LA (pre-bugfix, so when they were still counting for LS4 credit) bug out and refuse to give me credit for completion, even with retrying it multiple times, leaving me with 18/19 completed rifts for LS4. I figured it might be a similar situation to the Metrica rift where another rift on a different map might give me credit, so I left the LS4 set and moved on to Elona.Mid-Elona rift completion the update popped, so I updated the client and finished the Elona set. LS4 was still on 18/19 so I doubled back to Sandswept Isles, redid all those rifts, and nothing. Went back to LA on the off chance those rifts might still pop the last completion, redid those, and nothing.I haven't gone through all the other LS4 rifts again to see if one of those will pop the last credit I need, but something's still weird. I really don't want to have to back-trawl through 5 different maps on the off chance I can brute force the credit, but unless there's another update, I don't see any other option.

Edit: Just went through the Sandswept rifts again; where previously they were giving me motes and magic and allowing me to finish the rift run (without awarding credit), now the rift at Anniogel waypoint will not generate the final rift to allow finishing the rift run. I imagine this is probably where the final credit for LS4 is being stymmied.

• 11 months later...

@"pbandfluff.2968" said:Typing this post-bugfix, but there's still some kind of wonkiness with this cheev.I had one of the rifts in LA (pre-bugfix, so when they were still counting for LS4 credit) bug out and refuse to give me credit for completion, even with retrying it multiple times, leaving me with 18/19 completed rifts for LS4. I figured it might be a similar situation to the Metrica rift where another rift on a different map might give me credit, so I left the LS4 set and moved on to Elona.Mid-Elona rift completion the update popped, so I updated the client and finished the Elona set. LS4 was still on 18/19 so I doubled back to Sandswept Isles, redid all those rifts, and nothing. Went back to LA on the off chance those rifts might still pop the last completion, redid those, and nothing.I haven't gone through all the other LS4 rifts again to see if one of those will pop the last credit I need, but something's still weird. I really don't want to have to back-trawl through 5 different maps on the off chance I can brute force the credit, but unless there's another update, I don't see any other option.

Edit: Just went through the Sandswept rifts again; where previously they were giving me motes and magic and allowing me to finish the rift run (without awarding credit), now the rift at Anniogel waypoint will not generate the final rift to allow finishing the rift run. I imagine this is probably where the final credit for LS4 is being stymmied.There's an API key for achievements that can tell you what you missed.

I had much the same problem. I did all the rifts in the LS4 through Dragonfall, and got all of the areas to give me credit, except Sandswept Islands. It never marked that achievement off, though I had done it (repeatedly).

When I used the API key to see what it was telling me, it said I had missed one in Thunderhead Peaks. And I had already gotten full credit for that region.

So, no credit for the end ones, which I did all of them according to the API reveal. And credit for one that said I didn't do.

I went to TP, ran that one rift and bingo, got the achievement, title and 30 AP. I would never had thought to look there, since it was marked done on the list (as much of a list as they have).

So you might want to check that out.

If you've never made an API key, you can go here to do that, and select achievements as part of what it shows you (This is a handy way to see what dyes you've unlocked for dye packs for birthdays and other things, too, and it works with GW2Timer.com as well).

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

It's in the Known Issues Tracker (last updated April 2020). I just ran the missing rift again and still don't have my 25 AP. I am 11 AP away from completing Radiant and Hellfire (except the back items) and it sure would be nice to finally get achievement credit for this one after a very long time of occasionally tossing various alts through that rift.Last Known Issues update: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047216173-Known-Issues-ListAPI confirmation that NE Metrica is my missing one: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405207401315434496/806691524498817044/unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...