What dps meter best ? what ir more "safe" ? suggestion state at 2019 year

@lare.5129 said:may be I don't write why I ask on start, and I say my story:as for me - I don't want use arrcdps or other dps meter, and don't like than other use it, but we have raid const team..With that team we have meet Gorseval and can't kill him he make explosion before we make dps on 66%. On best result 73-75% we have BOOOOOM!! and all die.

So very very strange that we have solid non avoided mechanical wipe based on DPS CHECK, and can't be sure that dps tool we can use to check and improve dps on air.I am very will be glad to power OFF thats dps checks on bosses, and close question about dps meters, but seems we should install UNKNOWN tools and investigate real dps mechanic to get that raid part of gw2 content.

Did you know you can go and destroy one of the walls then glide back to Gorseval? That's the... mechanic of that fight.

@lare.5129 said:may be I don't write why I ask on start, and I say my story:as for me - I don't want use arrcdps or other dps meter, and don't like than other use it, but we have raid const team..With that team we have meet Gorseval and can't kill him he make explosion before we make dps on 66%. On best result 73-75% we have BOOOOOM!! and all die.

So very very strange that we have solid non avoided mechanical wipe based on DPS CHECK, and can't be sure that dps tool we can use to check and improve dps on air.I am very will be glad to power OFF thats dps checks on bosses, and close question about dps meters, but seems we should install UNKNOWN tools and investigate real dps mechanic to get that raid part of gw2 content.

You can use the dps golem to see how de group compares. Not completely the same but still a usefull tool

Dps checks are there for a reason. They keep the tanky bruiser builds and 3+ healer comps in check. They are already way too forgiving. Gorsevals mechanic gets constantly ignore. I only see it in training runs.Are there even official damage meters in other mmos? WoW for example has only 3rd party meters aswell but their modsupport is just on a different level.

@"lare.5129" said:one more question on same dps meters //was get slightly toxic comment in party: "your a not dps! the dps is only 2k!.. "Can I hide or fake value for arcdps fo team?

No. What would the purpose of hiding it be? If you join a party as a dps, you are supposed to do that, do dps. Otherwise don't join a group as a dps or be up-front to the team about it. Btw that's not a toxic comment, the toxic one is the person that joined that group as a dps and dealt 2k damage.

@"lare.5129" said:one more question on same dps meters //was get slightly toxic comment in party: "your a not dps! the dps is only 2k!.. "Can I hide or fake value for arcdps fo team?

So how exactly is this a toxic comment. Unless you joined as a healer or support you should be dealing more than 2k DPS.They werent mean to you or anything. They gave you the ebenefit of the doubt. Maybe you had the wrong armor or forgot to select stats or whatever. They didnt say you suck.

• 1 year later...