Anet, is your security team doing manual reviews?

War Pc.7234

This is the 4th day that I play against a known speed hacker that has been reported (by me/whole team + enemy team) and it's still running around pvp with impunity?Why is it that? I get that the pvp community is small, but by constantly having to deal with this kind of players who blatantly cheat without so much as at least a week ban (if not longer since they're obviously violating your game's terms and conditions in regards to 3rd party software) is getting to be quite frustrating.

Can I just start recording said player every time that I encounter it on a match and post the clips over here with their account info as well?

They have Game Masters and the thing is, a Game Master needs to actively be present, spectating a match for their to be any cause of action for suspension/bans. Also, like Avatar said, this thread will likely be deleted because they would prefer to blame people who do not have 2 Factor Authentication (who are not hacking) rather than fix the problem and suspend and/or ban the hackers. That's the hard truth.

@memausz.7264 said:They have Game Masters and the thing is, a Game Master needs to actively be present, spectating a match for their to be any cause of action for suspension/bans. Also, like Avatar said, this thread will likely be deleted because they would prefer to blame people who do not have 2 Factor Authentication (who are not hacking) rather than fix the problem and suspend and/or ban the hackers. That's the hard truth.

Just add simple captcha before every ranked queue. Or if u do more rankeds in a row without stopping get captcha popup