Mac login/updater screen cut off — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Mac login/updater screen cut off

After opening the Guild Wars 2 Mac client to play PoF, this is how the updater looked: Screenshot%202017-09-22%2009.09.50.png

It seems to be working as intended otherwise, but I can't play for PoF expansion if I can't click the play button!

Tagged:

Comments

• Bert.4092Bert.4092 Member
    edited September 22, 2017

@joey.7862 I have this bug too. :/

A quick fix is to click below the email field, this revealed the rest of the launch screen for me. It's still a little broken though.

• Looks like I am not alone, and I got almost crop out on play button. But I can’t see the bottom with social logo (Ex. Facebook, twitch, and etc)

• takatsu.9416takatsu.9416 Member ✭✭✭

Yup its an issue, but if u click on the bottom right corner or somewhere at the bottom itll scroll down.

• Lyrwen.3674Lyrwen.3674 Member
    edited September 22, 2017

I had this problem too. After finding this thread, I went to try clicking in the bottom right hand corner but before I could get there, the game crashed and now even after a restart the log-in window won't open at all! D:

Edit: It has now appeared again. Maybe it was just taking ages (like 4-5 minutes)? Who knows. Anyway, I also found that clicking around the bottom right didn't move the screen down for me but here's another quick fix: click on the email box and then hit tab to go down to the next field; that moved the bottom half of the updater into the window for me.

• Thanks for the report, we're looking into it.