Combine hats with glasses

It would be great to have my Cowboy Hat wearing Cowboy character be able to use glasses or use "Tempest Glaze" (an eye novelty available from Black Lion Chests) if I felt it enhanced his appearance. This would almost certainly impose programming challenges to Anet (currently only 6 variables constitute a character's armor) but the added revenue potential might be incentive enough to foment such a change . I don't expect anything to be done about this but I thought I'd throw out my 2 cents worth. Thanks for listening :-).

• Thanks 1

It would be great to have multiple head pieces able to combine with specific others. Like masks and hats as well as glasses. I'd also like war paint, masks unique eye changing head pieces and horns. For me, having my Horns with glasses are what I'd like.

But yeah, great idea. More people need to respond to ideas they like.

To be honest I'm happy they made the first hat that shows hair under it. The hat is not perfect because the hair is not your character's hairstyle, but still a good look. Yes hats and glasses should be a thing. Imagine a stylish hat with hair and glowing eyes would look awesome. they need to make other or all hats that show hair our character's ain't bald.

@Chyanne Waters.8719 said:To be honest I'm happy they made the first hat that shows hair under it. The hat is not perfect because the hair is not your character's hairstyle, but still a good look. Yes hats and glasses should be a thing. Imagine a stylish hat with hair and glowing eyes would look awesome. they need to make other or all hats that show hair our character's ain't bald.

Yes indeed !