Balance patch VS Ban Wave

Khalisto.5780

@Rvannith.8364 said:People in Low Gold-Mid Silver (where most of the bots are) probably would see a ban wave as being significantly more beneficial to our game experienceIt's very likely that they'll see it very detrimental to the game experience.A ban wave would result in longer queue times and even worse matches, as the rank disparity in matches with exacerbate.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@"Rvannith.8364" said:People in Low Gold-Mid Silver (where most of the bots are) probably would see a ban wave as being significantly more beneficial to our game experienceIt's very likely that they'll see it very detrimental to the game experience.A ban wave would result in longer queue times and even worse matches, as the rank disparity in matches with exacerbate.

Something like that would bring some ppl back, if it wasnt anet it could bring a lot more. By now ppl would think "ok, they banning, lets aee how long they can keep thia bots away"

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@"Rvannith.8364" said:People in Low Gold-Mid Silver (where most of the bots are) probably would see a ban wave as being significantly more beneficial to our game experienceIt's very likely that they'll see it very detrimental to the game experience.A ban wave would result in longer queue times and even worse matches, as the rank disparity in matches with exacerbate.

Something like that would bring some ppl back, if it wasnt anet it could bring a lot more. By now ppl would think "ok, they banning, lets aee how long they can keep thia bots away"

I doubt a substantial amount of people would come back to this clown show we have instead of balance.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:you're really taking the stance that anet should keep the hackers because you're worried about the q time going up by a minute?You just ignore the worse outcome in the part you quote?We already have matches with low silver and platinum players.If bots really are as many as some people claim, removing all of them could result in a rank disparity so big that platinum and higher players are placed in matches with bronze players.Also, I assume that the queue will increase far more than just one minute.

dam dude.Are you certain that my DNA contains Y-chromosomes?That'd be news to me.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:A ban wave would result in longer queue times and even worse matches, as the rank disparity in matches with exacerbate.

you're really taking the stance that anet should keep the hackers because you're worried about the q time going up by a minute? dam dude.

At least they're honest.

You wouldn't get that from some top 10 player calling botting and stuff really bad on Twitch, but then farming bots for free rating on those same streams.Better yet, plugging it into a super dope PvP montage with copyright-swap music. Bonus points for using Notepad.

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:At least they're honest.

You wouldn't get that from some top 10 player calling botting and stuff really bad on Twitch, but then farming bots for free rating on those same streams.Better yet, plugging it into a super dope PvP montage with copyright-swap music. Bonus points for using Notepad.

again, i am talking about hackers not bots. i don't care about bots.