Would you play the game if they deleted pvp and focused on PVE and WvW?

Crab Fear.1624

There isn't even a no option, the only that actually says no also says I only play for PvE, which doesn't make sense. 10/10 poll.

And no, I wouldn't. WvW got me bored to death 4 years ago and PvE is only bearable for 30-60 min or so, so without PvP I'd rather play another game.

@Falan.1839 said:There isn't even a no option, the only that actually says no also says I only play for PvE, which doesn't make sense. 10/10 poll.

And no, I wouldn't. WvW got me bored to death 4 years ago and PvE is only bearable for 30-60 min or so, so without PvP I'd rather play another game.

It's a typo.

You made one in this comment too, and some grammatical errors.

So relax.

We can pretend option 2 is where pvers farm the ez mode legendary armor.

The pathetic state of pvp in this game is caused by developers chasing the same thing FFXIV devs did with their pvp.FFXIV oversimplified their pvp and killed it clean, making it unplayable with queue times exceeding 1 hour mark for anyone who want to play it.Same is happening right now with GW2.Instead of playing the same profession in all modes, you have a full experience in PVE, half of it in WvW and a shallow shadow of profession you play in PVP.They literally murdered pvp with all those useless changes.