"Glorious Frame" not awarded

Hi,I have completed the game and was missing several items.In this said collection: "Raise the Banners: Amnoon Independence"I spent a good 45 minutes to redo 'The Sacrifice story step.' But was not awarded "Glorious Frame" upon completion.

Reference article: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Highlands_Survival_Stashhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Highlands_Survival_Stash

I am missing the following items from my inventory.1) Glorious Frame - For completing the story step "The Sacrifice."2) Reinforced Tack - For completing the story step "Crystalline Memories."3) Well-Cut Jib - For completing the story step "The Way Forward."4) Hatched Batten - For completing the story step "Bringing Out the Archon."5) Resilient Beam - For completing the story step "Enemy of My Enemy."

I don't want to redo these episodes and then not receive these collection rewards. Is it bugged. 45 minutes is alot of my time.

Many steps of the Raise the Banners achievements progress only with a character that canonically made the respective choice (listed in the achievs' Notes on the Wiki), i. e. a Sunspear supporter won't be able to get the story and open world chests' items for Joko's banners.

Sure the character You were going through the story again with has the correct allegiance for the achiev?You can check it by going to Amnoon and look at the heraldry hanging around, also some ambient dialogue between NPCs makes a couple of references to the choice.

@"Vyr.9387" said:Many steps of the Raise the Banners achievements progress only with a character that canonically made the respective choice (listed in the achievs' Notes on the Wiki), i. e. a Sunspear supporter won't be able to get the story and open world chests' items for Joko's banners.

Sure the character You were going through the story again with has the correct allegiance for the achiev?You can check it by going to Amnoon and look at the heraldry hanging around, also some ambient dialogue between NPCs makes a couple of references to the choice.

Correct alliance yes checked, but what does "Story Step" mean. Must I complete the previous episode before taking these episodes? I did check the flags so no idea why the collection reward didn't come in. I am unable to progress with earning the collection

My apologies for the delay - the apparently old story DC glitch happened to fly by to say hi, and the Lunar New Year celebration was going away, which needed some testing (totally worth opening the envelopes at 1000%+ MF, by the by, even if compared to 1,44g each on the TP).

@medivh.4725 said:

@"Vyr.9387" said:Many steps of the Raise the Banners achievements progress only with a character that canonically made the respective choice (listed in the achievs'
on the Wiki), i. e. a Sunspear supporter won't be able to get the story and open world chests' items for Joko's banners.

Correct alliance yes checked, but what does "Story Step" mean. Must I complete the previous episode before taking these episodes? I did check the flags so no idea why the collection reward didn't come in. I am unable to progress with earning the collection

I got to test the idea of alts as a solution, and it seems like you, indeed, receive the relevant item (in our case the Highlands Survival Stash) even if the achievement is complete, so the drop of the collection piece should be just a matter of the achievement missing it or not.Meaning a new character with the same allegiance should work flawlessly.

As for an already existing character, item rewards tend to not be awarded while using the violet "Repeat for achievements" story instances, so starting this particular story step - The Sacrifice - from the point of entering Desert Highlands and following the story all the way to jumping over the Forged gate to enter Prophet's Fall should work, too, but I haven't tested this particular approach yet.