LFG on TC | Semi-Hardcore | PvX | 18+

iNerdKev.3250

What am I looking forI am looking for a mature and friendly NA Guild on the Tarnish Coast Server.I enjoy PvE content mostly but am willing to play PvP if there is someone willing to teach. Not a huge fan of WvW but would casually run those. I enjoy Fractals, Dungeons, Raids or just exploring or doing World Events.

About myselfI am a 30 year old male from the Caribbean. Very chill, relaxed, would converse now and then but always friendly and willing to help. I'm a professional multimedia developer by trade, I do not discriminate and I always welcome wholesome or intellectual conversations (weed smoker).I have been gaming from a young boy from Nintendo days, I had every console to this date since then and have been PC gaming since GunZ the Duel. Very competitive gamer and I love challenges but always willing to learn and grow from fellow guild mates.I can get on at least 4/7 days of the week, minimum, unless I have to travel. I am also working on getting a dedicated gaming rig so I can put more time into the game. I'm currently running on my MacBook Pro which gets the job done for now.

My experienceI have played the game for 2 years strait but that was like 2-3 years ago probably.Started off elementalist but then switched my main to warrior. I have a level 80 warrior, elementalist, guardian and necromancer.I was very good at dungeons and fractals to the point of soloing.Worked my ass for and crafted the legendary sunrise and I plan to craft a few more legendaries (always down for a grind lol)

=)