Please Help. Account got Blocked and I can't log in to submit Ticket.

Got this message in the game launcher:This account has been blocked for security purposes. Please contact customer support for assistance."Dieser Account wurde aus Sicherheitsgründen gesperrt. Bitte kontaktiere den Kundendienst.OKBuild: 111532Error Code: 3023:1012:6:377

When i try to login to submit Ticket:This account has been blocked for security purposes. Please contact customer support for assistance.

How am I going to contact customer support??

Yes, I did that but to no avail, it still required me to login in order to submit the ticket.

I just check my few years ago email history with GW2 support and just inform them of my conditions with some screenshots. And they had just replied:-"A member of our support team will get back to you as soon as they are able to with a reply. "

Even without submitting a ticket, I'm happy that my email caught their attention. Too bad i can't spend $$ to buy that ether glove and boot due to this. ;(

Support replied ;-It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again

Issue resolved.Thank you all for commenting!

• Like 2

• 7 months later...