Most Fun Class in sPvP

Weerus.3701

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Weerus.3701 said:

@Weerus.3701 said:Yesterday I tried thief, and maan I loved all the mobility, got kinda carried away with +1 and didnt always run for capping far :DThen I tried guardian. Holy Fook! They melt ppl within seconds, I was total newb and ppl were melting, dps that came from burning is insane. Now please someone explain it to me. Am I a natural with guardian, or is it seriously waaay tooo overdue for nerf? If its the first one, I dont see myself playing anything else because I finally feel like I'm impacting the game :O

Burn guard is a newbie stomper of the highest caliber. Combine that with your MMR, and you get just-as-expected results.

Would you suggest melting people to gold or even platinum tier? And then focusing on other class? I mean hell, nothing comes close to dh burn...

DH will melt people up to p1/p2, then it will still melt people but you will have to be more care-full about itEDITI have 2 friends that started the game recently, one 5 days ago ( challenger in league, veteran in other games ) and they have problems with DH.And logically they are correct, he plays melee build and DH says if you come close you insta die :)

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Weerus.3701 said:Yesterday I tried thief, and maan I loved all the mobility, got kinda carried away with +1 and didnt always run for capping far :DThen I tried guardian. Holy Fook! They melt ppl within seconds, I was total newb and ppl were melting, dps that came from burning is insane. Now please someone explain it to me. Am I a natural with guardian, or is it seriously waaay tooo overdue for nerf? If its the first one, I dont see myself playing anything else because I finally feel like I'm impacting the game :O

Burn guard is a newbie stomper of the highest caliber. Combine that with your MMR, and you get just-as-expected results.

Would you suggest melting people to gold or even platinum tier? And then focusing on other class? I mean hell, nothing comes close to dh burn...

DH will melt people up to p1/p2, then it will still melt people but you will have to be more care-full about itEDITI have 2 friends that started the game recently, one 5 days ago ( challenger in league, veteran in other games ) and they have problems with DH.And logically they are correct, he plays melee build and DH says if you come close you insta die :)

Since he's new, by "burn guard", I expected core guardian. Either way, both builds quality for 'newbie stomper'. The issue stems from the fact that regardless of the matchup, it'll be a fairly risk-free cake walk for the DH yet anything but for the opponent.

Do you "insta-die"? No. Do they, however, completely zone you out of a medium-sized area for a long while? Yes.Are you likely to be forced to reset if you make a single mistake? Yes.Does the DH have a very small window of vulnerability to capitalize on? Yes, until you've exhausted all their traps at least twice.

Builds like this should not exist in PvP (or in general, imo); they promote unhealthy gameplay patterns that disclose too much skill gap between players for too little.

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

Since he's new, by "burn guard", I expected core guardian. Either way, both builds quality for 'newbie stomper'. The issue stems from the fact that regardless of the matchup, it'll be a fairly risk-free cake walk for the DH yet anything but for the opponent.

Do you "insta-die"? No. Do they, however, completely zone you out of a medium-sized area for a long while? Yes.Are you likely to be forced to reset if you make a single mistake? Yes.Does the DH have a very small window of vulnerability to capitalize on? Yes, until you've exhausted all their traps at least twice.

Builds like this should not exist in PvP (or in general, imo); they promote unhealthy gameplay patterns that disclose too much skill gap between players for too little.

but they DO insta gib people, not in 1v1, but if you have 4v4 fights against warrior supp that gives might.vuln and dh lands aoe hits you can eat 15 burns and die within 2 ticks of damage, and god forbid they have 2 of them and you legit can die to 1 tick of the burnAnd my friends answear to the "dh" issue wasnt getting better at the game, but saying fuck it to his melee build since existance of DH makes it unviable, and taking nades and spamming them from range/ through walls.And we are led to the answear to something stupid being something else that is stupid, and the carousel of retardery is spinning on and on.Im not upset that hes gonna get wrecked by DH, im upset that he wont get to play what he wants cuz 0IQ dh placed a 20k dmg trap and you are not allowed to exist there.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

but they DO insta gib people, not in 1v1, but if you have 4v4 fights against warrior supp that gives might.vuln and dh lands aoe hits you can eat 15 burns and die within 2 ticks of damage, and god forbid they have 2 of them and you legit can die to 1 tick of the burnAnd my friends answear to the "dh" issue wasnt getting better at the game, but saying kitten it to his melee build since existance of DH makes it unviable, and taking nades and spamming them from range/ through walls.And we are led to the answear to something stupid being something else that is stupid, and the carousel of retardery is spinning on and on.Im not upset that hes gonna get wrecked by DH, im upset that he wont get to play what he wants cuz 0IQ dh placed a 20k dmg trap and you are not allowed to exist there.

A setting where you can complete close someone out of the match via the simple act of picking a specific build or character should not exist in any competitive game.