Do the devs intend to fix anything in WvW.

jgeezz.7832

I don't understand your post. Think it's about keeps being tagged by a single player (contested) so wp shuts?

One of the servers in rotation has someone with a significant enough beef with our server that every time they're matched up... they spend entire evenings (talking 5 hours straight) tagging keep so the wp is perma shut. Get near them? They portal or alt f4 if downed. But they're back minutes later (or go to EB to tag there, then come back).

You'd think I'm exaggerating - nope. Just gotta get used to it.

As for the title - do they intend to fix anything? Have you seen any evidence whatsoever that gives you even a slither of hope for WvW?

No, neither have we.

Rather than respond to the OP's comments, I'll respond to the title. And the answer is: NO. Based on the lack of moderation in other threads where servers/guilds/players have been called out in posts/comments (which is a no-no), I'd say that Anet has given up on WvW with the exception of gladly taking your money for server transfers.

They are not gonna do much about it, wvw is not what most of the players play. So it doesn't have that much weight comparing to pve.I remember that the dev which name I should not tag, (because I will get a message from the moderator) said that there will be balance every x weeks or something? Where is he now?They basically have gave us up, and all focusing on new expansion and or new living world episode...

@"len.7809" said:They are not gonna do much about it, wvw is not what most of the players play. So it doesn't have that much weight comparing to pve.I remember that the dev which name I should not tag, (because I will get a message from the moderator) said that there will be balance every x weeks or something? Where is he now?They basically have gave us up, and all focusing on new expansion and or new living world episode...

"New Living World Episode" :p

No, not really. Honestly they don't seem to do.. anything, at this point. I sure hope the expansion is good.