Necro deserves a solid nerf; especially Reaper. In PvP and especially WvW.

Connla Dda.9407

You'd call boonbeast anything as long as you see a ranger...this is not 2018 and you haven't got a clue about the class overall so it's no wonders the typical necro dies to some bronze lord pewpewing from a tower. Boonbeast? mobility? dmg? Swirling axe? ....what kind of level is this?

I tell you what...jump on ranger next time and come, I can play well other professions...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way I seriously love necro, now that I actually try hard on it..the class is amazing. What was about obsidian flesh?...Lol ..Core necro for life and power scourge put any staff ele to shame, 3x the loot bags output with 3x less effort. The shroud mechanic is great and all...just need to avoid being ganked but the wurm teleport keeps saving my life more times than it should...guess I am a natural lol

Destroyed a boonbeast using the following build...do remember that I have 30 active hours on this classhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAYt3lNwiYJMLmJW8XevTA-w

I understand the concepts, know how the opponent class works...and apply my strategy ; the boonbeast was a gold something UW roamer for those who want to know, maybe it'd be high time for people to realize that there is something called : skill level in GW2...playing a ranger or whatever, won't make you a roaming God automatically

I win on ranger because I spent thousand of hrs on it, hundreds of gold and always lowered my head and go again all the times I lost, trying to understand the build I was losing to....I don't bloody waste time salt whispering anybody like others do, I just go again and again till I get better...that's why I own others on ranger, not because of the build, I can own my own builds if I use other professions no problem

@"Arheundel.6451" said:Destroyed a boonbeast using the following build...do remember that I have 30 active hours on this classhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAYt3lNwiYJMLmJW8XevTA-w

I understand the concepts, know how the opponent class works...and apply my strategy ; the boonbeast was a gold something UW roamer for those who want to know, maybe it'd be high time for people to realize that there is something called : skill level in GW2...playing a ranger or whatever, won't make you a roaming God automatically

I win on ranger because I spent thousand of hrs on it, hundreds of gold and always lowered my head and go again all the times I lost, trying to understand the build I was losing to....I don't bloody waste time salt whispering anybody like others do, I just go again and again till I get better...that's why I own others on ranger, not because of the build, I can own my own builds if I use other professions no problem

Rangers get complained about cause of sickem combined with other stuff for insta kill moves and mobility and buffs, or were. Ranger still has issues, but less than it used to.

Rangers a year or more ago, were god mode op able to gank people from afar in 1 hit in obscene ways with more get out of free mobility unlike nec. Even ele which has its issues i've never seen them do that before.

@Axl.8924 said:

@"Arheundel.6451" said:Destroyed a boonbeast using the following build...do remember that I have 30 active hours on this class

I win on ranger because I spent thousand of hrs on it, hundreds of gold and always lowered my head and go again all the times I lost, trying to understand the build I was losing to....
I don't bloody waste time salt whispering anybody like others do
, I just go again and again till I get better...that's why I own others on ranger, not because of the build, I can own my own builds if I use other professions no problem

Rangers get complained about cause of sickem combined with other stuff for insta kill moves and mobility and buffs, or were. Ranger still has issues, but less than it used to.

Rangers a year or more ago, were god mode op able to gank people from afar in 1 hit in obscene ways with more get out of free mobility unlike nec. Even ele which has its issues i've never seen them do that before.

Rangers have no insta kill...they have channel skill linked to a 60s CD elite for killing anything these days going around with roaming stats. Now I know for a fact that those killed by a sic'em ranger are :

1)Unable to remember where the dodge button is or don't know what a stunbreak is2)Players who don't know what they're up against3)Zerglings who play tough guy while having full zerk stats, having copied the build from some streamers, not realizing they're not at a level where they can roam as well with full zerk stats

Yeah I faced sic'em rangers, while using necro...it was easy : dodge-dodge..snare snare and condi bomb them..dead, the vast majority of rangers in WvW are terribad, predictable and only able to go in a straight line....just like the players they can kill, only time I got killed by a ranger was when I had already 5-6 people on me and I had no CD or shroud left.

I check what pet they're merged to, ha gazelle so I know exactly how they'll do after their burst fails.....a wurm was placed nicely behind them, bait Dolyak's stance then I teleport behind them and I start the condi bomb rotation; that sic'em build for maximum dmg will sacrifice almost everything for dmg....and I know that, I know the build and that's the major difference between those who win and those who cry on the forum, it's far easier to come and cry on the forum then spend the same time in game playing the class/spec you're whining about and against decent players.

If rangers were god mode one year ago...what about DeadEye on which is still far easier to get away? Although you may be confused between boonbeast and sic'em who knows....And you talk about eles...guess you never faced pre-nerf arcane blast weaver FA scepter/focus when played by top player.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:Destroyed a boonbeast using the following build...do remember that I have 30 active hours on this class

I win on ranger because I spent thousand of hrs on it, hundreds of gold and always lowered my head and go again all the times I lost, trying to understand the build I was losing to....
I don't bloody waste time salt whispering anybody like others do
, I just go again and again till I get better...that's why I own others on ranger, not because of the build, I can own my own builds if I use other professions no problem

Rangers have no insta kill...they have channel skill linked to a 60s CD elite for killing anything these days going around with roaming stats. Now I know for a fact that those killed by a sic'em ranger are :

1)Unable to remember where the dodge button is or don't know what a stunbreak is2)Players who don't know what they're up against3)Zerglings who play tough guy while having full zerk stats,
having copied
the build from some streamers, not realizing they're not at a level where they can roam as well with full zerk stats

Yeah I faced sic'em rangers, while using necro
...it was easy : dodge-dodge..snare snare and condi bomb them..dead, the vast majority of rangers in WvW
are terribad
, predictable and only able to go in a straight line....just like the players they can kill, only time I got killed by a ranger was when I had already 5-6 people on me and I had no CD or shroud left.

I check what pet they're merged to, ha gazelle so I know exactly how they'll do after their burst fails.....a wurm was placed nicely behind them, bait Dolyak's stance then I teleport behind them and I start the condi bomb rotation; that sic'em build for maximum dmg will sacrifice almost everything for dmg....and I know that, I know the build and that's the major difference between those who win and those who cry on the forum, it's far easier to come and cry on the forum then spend the same time in game playing the class/spec you're whining about and against decent players.

If rangers were god mode one year ago...what about DeadEye on which is still far easier to get away? Although you may be confused between boonbeast and sic'em who knows....And you talk about eles...guess you never faced pre-nerf arcane blast weaver FA scepter/focus when played by top player.

I am talking about boon beast sic em although core could also use sicem for some massive dmg. Also what about combo with tiger or even bristleclaws?

What about the past version of ranged boon beast with arrow able to do massive burst? plus they used to have far more mobility and sustain than nec did. If you deny, then you are in denial. Also boonbeast merged with GS which did obscene amounts of damage.

Nec had its op spec in the past sure: Scourge was ridiculously op at one time in SPVP and dominant as well in WVW, but its been since nerfed into the ground.

Also I know ele was problematic, but every class went through its phase.

The point is we must take into account the downsides of nec as well. If you nerf one thing without taking into account other stuff will it gut nec? will it gut elite spec and make it pointless?

Another point to add i am not a fan of ranger i have one i don't play that much i played some messed around with druid and some on core.