Nice Balance patch 10/10

MirroredBishop.8701

@AustinTheFatOne.2980 said:I mean if you're expecting a balance patch before expac you're kinda delusional. Why would they tweak everything now, just to HAVE to tweak it again for the expac? They already can't keep up with balance the way it is, putting out what 1 or 2 patches this past year, no reason to think they would balance twice before September.

As if they're gonna tweak anything after x-pack release to reasonable levels WITH other e-speces at the same time.Can't wait for new broken stuff that won't get any fixes!

Can we at least use the correct nomenclature? This was not a balance patch. There weren't even notes to coincide with it. What this was, was a hot fix. The purpose was to bring some outliers and bugs in line.

There is little reason to making huge balance patches when there is an expansion a few months out. Each profession is going to get a huge shake up and the meta we know now will be very different.

It's okay to want more, but let's at least be realistic about it and call it for what it is. A hot fix.

@AustinTheFatOne.2980 said:I mean if you're expecting a balance patch before expac you're kinda delusional. Why would they tweak everything now, just to HAVE to tweak it again for the expac? They already can't keep up with balance the way it is, putting out what 1 or 2 patches this past year, no reason to think they would balance twice before September.

u mean ruin everything before xpac.

@"rrusse.7058" technically even a cold fix, bc hot fix is a "fast change to some urgent bugs", and afaik the warri banner and necro elite interrupt have been for quite some time in the spvp format.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 lmfao, what, really? xD did not notice that yet... YAY CONTENT. or wait... that's rather some random change, bit like the wall invulnerability swap at red EBG border close tower (mendons gap i think)

@kamikharzeeh.8016 Fair enough. I won't pretend to know exactly how long bugs have been sitting in PvP. That is admittedly a bad one and its not good that Arenanet let it sit for that long.

It doesn't seem right for folks to treat this as a balance patch when it simply isn't that. I would love to have one, but we know why there have not been any major changes, and acting like we don't know or undertand why is ignorance.

@rrusse.7058 said:@kamikharzeeh.8016 Fair enough. I won't pretend to know exactly how long bugs have been sitting in PvP. That is admittedly a bad one and its not good that Arenanet let it sit for that long.

It doesn't seem right for folks to treat this as a balance patch when it simply isn't that. I would love to have one, but we know why there have not been any major changes, and acting like we don't know or undertand why is ignorance.

It’s not that they are treating this as a balance patch. It’s that there hasn’t BEEN a balance patch in pretty much 6 months. The OP was a significant level of sarcasm.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:Apparently there is a new tree by ogre watch, so that's somethingIf the tree is anything like the one by west necro, entire EB zergs are going to wipe to it. So at least it would offer some new amusement.

That tree claimed my guild once. It was a sad day. A sad three-way battle. That tree was mocking us, it got us in our self-bomb. A truly horrendous and demonic entity.