[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there, I would love to join as well :)

Been a casual player since GW1, I did not click immediately with GW2 after release but after a long break I am having tons of fun right now. Just finished PoF, now on to LS4. My main motivation is to have fun in PvE exploring the beautiful maps through meta events and collections, but recently I also started working toward asc trinkets to do fractals/dungeons; I play Guardian.

Will see if I catch you ingame later today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am a returning player after ~8 years of inactivity. After watching Log Horizon , I wanted to play GW2 again. Frankly, I am overwhelmed by all the stuffs I had forgotten long ago. So I started a new character to level up to 80 again. Id love to join your guild and participate on training and other contents once I reach lvl 80.

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2021 at 6:29 PM, joachad.9302 said:

Hello, I am a returning player as well after a very long absence. I don't even know where to start with the content so looking for a guild to join in on some casual content, I reckon I need some time to get back in all the mechanics. 

I've sent you an invite, welcome 😄

On 7/22/2021 at 11:37 AM, Andes.8096 said:

Hello! I'm a returning casual player  looking for a guild to catch up on content before EoD. Are you still looking for members? and if so, may I join? 🙂

Yes, of course! Welcome 😄

9 hours ago, radicalace.7528 said:

Hello, I'm looking for a guild too. May I join?

22 hours ago, Dantes.7915 said:

hello.. i am a returning player looking for help and a guild to guide my return. Are you still lookng for members?? can i join??

Of course, I'll send you both an invite when I log in 🙂