the patch

Stand The Wall.6987

Profession SkillsElementalistStone Resonance and Lesser Stone Resonance: Reduced base barrier pulse from 1,069 to 535 in PvP only.EngineerImpact Savant: Reduced damage to barrier conversion from 15% to 10% in PvP only.Flash Shell: Reduced blindness duration from 5 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only. Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.Bulwark Gyro: Reduced base barrier pulse from 726 to 508 in PvP only.Soothing Detonation: Fixed a bug in which this trait would incorrectly trigger if a tool-belt skill was interrupted.Detection Pulse: Fixed a bug in which this skill would reveal enemies with aegis. Fixed a bug in which this skill would not reveal downed enemies.GuardianDragon's Maw: Fixed a bug in which the trap would be created at the incorrect location if the guardian moved during the arming time.NecromancerLich Form: Fixed a bug in which this skill would go on full cooldown if interrupted after a certain point during the casting time.RangerCounterattack Kick: Reduced knockback distance from 300 to 100 in PvP only.Glyph of the Tides: Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP only.RevenantVindication: Reduced might duration from 3 seconds to 1 second in PvP only.Heroic Command: Reduced might stacks granted per stack of Kalla's Fervor from 2 to 1 in PvP only.WarriorFull Counter: Reduced daze duration from 2 seconds to 1 second in PvP only.Call of Valor: Reduced base barrier from 2,580 to 2,064 in PvP only. Reduced heal scaling from 1.0 to 0.5 in PvP only.Vigorous Shouts: Reduced heal scaling from 0.64 to 0.5 in PvP only.Banner Skills: Fixed a bug in which a banner could be picked up multiple times, resulting in a larger cooldown reduction than intended.Structured Player vs. PlayerRune of Speed: Reduced the movement speed bonus while under the effect of swiftness from 66% to 50%.Rune of Resistance: Increased internal cooldown from 20 seconds to 45 seconds.NecromancerDeath Nova: Reduced the power coefficient of the Poison Nova explosion from 0.75 to 0.6 in PvP only.Putrid Explosion: Reduced the power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.8 in PvP only.

@Eli.4291 said:LOL they really nerfed ele, warrior, ranger & a cleansing rune while FIXING DH BUGS. lmao. Buckle down guys the DH meta is going to be a long one

ranger kick might actually be a buff, when you kick someone, you cant follow up with a maul since they are out of range, but 300->100 is kinda overkill, 200 would suffice.I assume its directed at decap druid, which is fine.

I don't get the complaining, the patch is actually good.

It strikes on most of the core issues we had in the past months.

If it's correct, that DH bug fix is a very strong one because you could sword port maw on people which was hard to tell. Trapper rune is still there but not unbeatable, the lack of this combo might change the pace.

@Shao.7236 said:I don't get the complaining, the patch is actually good.

If it's correct, that DH bug fix is a very strong one because you could sword port maw on people which was hard to tell. Trapper rune is still there but not unbeatable, the lack of this combo might change the pace.

Because GW2 players keep complaining till the builds they hate get effectively and undeniably deleted from existence so...nerfs won't do, GW2 players ask to actually delete the spec from the servers ...this is why complaints never stop

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:I'll bet it was a hell of a dart game when the notes were sorted around for this one.

bECbXkh.gif

Feels more like Tournament balancing with all the secret discord people and all that, and not addressing the degen low tier builds. I get that those are monke builds but at least on monke should not have rocket launcher while the other a stick.

@"WillPaharu.4837" said:I just don't see how nerfing poor little decap druid was called for at all. some one explain logic of this. you can't. it wasn't even close to great. leave the "good" builds alone. only worry about the meta stuff. that's where the broken is.

Because decap builds should not exist

@Krysard.1364 said:

@"WillPaharu.4837" said:I just don't see how nerfing poor little decap druid was called for at all. some one explain logic of this. you can't. it wasn't even close to great. leave the "good" builds alone. only worry about the meta stuff. that's where the broken is.

why not?( says i have to make it longer so here is more words haha)

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Because GW2 players keep complaining till the builds they hate get effectively and undeniably deleted from existence so...nerfs won't do, GW2 players ask to actually delete the spec from the servers ...this is why complaints never stop

gw2 players and any other competitive game i've played honestly, but other games drop patches faster so complaints don't last long. Other games have also more defined balance agenda, for example dota, heroes that are opressing 2k games (that would be silver 3 tier here) are nerfed even if they see 0 use in their competitive scene (an actually pro scene), also they buff heroes that are not doing well.

ah good so I dont have to play this thing for yet another 4 months? wonderful.

good job balance team.oh and good job to the players you take direction from.maybe try next time you employ to actually hire a competent "team" along with a new director.

the moment you get your direction and plan from top players in discord instead of having a plan and a director right before a big and perhaps last expansion is the moment you realize that you are not going to go far at all.

@Khalisto.5780 said:

gw2 players and any other competitive game i've played honestly, but other games drop patches faster so complaints don't last long. Other games have also more defined balance agenda, for example dota, heroes that are opressing 2k games (that would be silver 3 tier here) are nerfed even if they see 0 use in their competitive scene (an actually pro scene), also they buff heroes that are not doing well.

WDYM gw2 doesn't have a defined balance agenda? We have regular '3-4 weeks patch cadences' since Feb 2020, do we not? ;)

@WillPaharu.4837 said:

@WillPaharu.4837 said:I just don't see how nerfing poor little decap druid was called for at all. some one explain logic of this. you can't. it wasn't even close to great. leave the "good" builds alone. only worry about the meta stuff. that's where the broken is.

Boring bunker builds that dont even try to fight players, just keep them off node. Unengaging, unfun and cheesy builds that, together with any other stale based builds, should simply not be a viable way to play the game

@WillPaharu.4837 said:

@WillPaharu.4837 said:I just don't see how nerfing poor little decap druid was called for at all. some one explain logic of this. you can't. it wasn't even close to great. leave the "good" builds alone. only worry about the meta stuff. that's where the broken is.

Because outplaying them may require reasoning, surely you can't expect that in game gearing more and more towards mindless button smashing