Game crashes after February 23 Update

I started with a fresh version of GW2 Addon Manager(all apps) and it crashes. ArcDPS solo install works. Testing everything right now.ArcDPS with:d912pxy: worksBuildpad: worksArcDPS scrolling combat text: DOES NOT WORK. (game will not even load)ArcDPS Blish Hud Int: worksArcDPS Boon Table: worksArcDPS Killproof-me: worksArcDPS Mechanics: worksArcDPS uploader: worksGW2 Radial: kinda works ( caused a crash when I was reloading the game) 1st initital load worked fine. (works fine in-game however it crashes the game when you click "Exit Game")libimgui: not sure how it works (works fine in-game however it crashes the game when you click "Exit Game") I don't know how to use it in game to test it. Running around worked with it installed until you leave game.SelectRenderer: did not cause a crash, however I am not sure where the settings are.

After each test Fail. I will be performing a clean install of the addon manager and using the apps that work.

I only use ArcDPS (basic), Buildpad and d912pxy personally. I did use the scrolling text until the patch update. I just ran tests for the purpose of figuring out the issue. I did not look at the scripts/coding.

I9-9900K @4.5ghz32gb ram 3200mhzSSD 970 Evo 1TBSeagate 2TB backupSamsung G7 27 1440pLian li PC-01112 @120mm fansGigabyte 5700XT @ 2000mhzCorsair H150i RGBMSI Pro Carbon z390

All windows updates installed, radeon GPU updates and Bios updated.

I've gotten two crashes tonight from doing things in the Equipment panel.

First crash I changed outfits, went to hit the checkmark to display it, and boom - Send error report.

Second - Hit the back button on the equipment panel to go back to the main hero panel and boom - Send error report.