Poultry Meat Drop Rate

troy.3257

I been playing GW2 6+ years now and rarely have had a reason to complain on the forums but this is really annoying me.I can kill countless Moas and raptors before I get 1 slab of poultry meat. The drop rate of red and high quality meat Is way higher, I can get 50 meat before I get one poultry meat.I have been dealing with this issue for a while now , have tried different zones, item boost etc... and its still a REALLY low drop rate.PLEASE look into this !!Thank you

The supply has been decreasing on the TP since October 2018. From ~150k down to ~30k. There might be something wrong with the drop rates unless there is some recipe causing massive demand for these.

Another potential issue is that there are less mobs in expansion that drop them or they are mobs that less people are killiing. Rolling devils, arrowheads, raptors and wyverns are not the mob inviting mobs to fight. There are also fewer loot bags from expansion areas that drop poultry. Apparently none in the case of PoF.

Killing things in one area will cause you to be affected by diminishing returns.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Box_of_Cooking_Supplies might be a more reliable way to get these

@"Khisanth.2948" said:The supply has been decreasing on the TP since October 2018. From ~150k down to ~30k. There might be something wrong with the drop rates unless there is some recipe causing massive demand for these.

Another potential issue is that there are less mobs in expansion that drop them or they are mobs that less people are killiing. Rolling devils, arrowheads, raptors and wyverns are not the mob inviting mobs to fight. There are also fewer loot bags from expansion areas that drop poultry. Apparently none in the case of PoF.

Killing things in one area will cause you to be affected by diminishing returns.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Box_of_Cooking_Supplies might be a more reliable way to get these

Its the drop rate , I even complained about this in the guild, guildmates would kill Moas when they were around them to help me out. ALL of them commented on how low a drop rate it is. They would kill scores of them before a poultry meat drop.

• Like 1