End of Dragons Development Updates - [Merged]

@lare.5129 said:now we have drm, so we need at fisrt close current azure and grimson collections, this is 216510 Prismaticite Crystalthis is 16000 Prismaticite Crystals fro last to collections .. also 162*2 to buy recipetotal sum 1664 Prismaticite Crystals! WE have content for long time. And say, where is EoD, till not done this collecton is wrong way

Also don't forget Volcanic Stormcaller Armaments Collector - current price 2553 gold.So time to play and get fun :+1:

The god awful grindy collections they started adding with stormcaller weapons, dragon slayer, etc that cost so much to craft aren't everyone's idea of fun. I am playing and wrapping up collections these days, but less expensive collections, but I hope Anet have something else in mind than these minimal DRMs as content to keep us busy until EoD.

@Dondarrion.2748 said:The god awful grindy collections they started adding with stormcaller weapons, dragon slayer, etc that cost so much to craft aren't everyone's idea of fun. I am playing and wrapping up collections these days, but less expensive collections, but I hope Anet have something else in mind than these minimal DRMs as content to keep us busy until EoD.So by achiv we see that 2 more DRM come, so I hope few more more expensive collection can come also .. So we have that to do till 2022Also don't forget black lion weapons collection, 2 more come at feb 23 .. oh .. it not easy to complete it also ..

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:I'm not sure this is relevant but the base game was released at the end of August, HoT in October and PoF in September. That might just be a coincidence but if there's business or practical reasons for that timing then it seems likely EoD will release around the same time of the year.Probably to boost sales figures at the end of fiscal year.

Could be, though the fiscal year is Jan - Dec.

@lare.5129 said:

@Dondarrion.2748 said:The god awful grindy collections they started adding with stormcaller weapons, dragon slayer, etc that cost so much to craft aren't everyone's idea of fun. I am playing and wrapping up collections these days, but less expensive collections, but I hope Anet have something else in mind than these minimal DRMs as content to keep us busy until EoD.So by achiv we see that 2 more DRM come, so I hope few more more expensive collection can come also .. So we have that to do till 2022Also don't forget black lion weapons collection, 2 more come at feb 23 .. oh .. it not easy to complete it also ..

Probably a few more colours they can add to the dragon slayer collections in addition to azure, crimson, we should have enough grind for years xD

@Dondarrion.2748 said:Probably a few more colours they can add to the dragon slayer collections in addition to azure, crimson, we should have enough grind for years xDI predict Amber and Cobalt will come. So 16 2 5 * 10 more stones ! I don't think is need more work, but in this way we have a lot of fun. I prepare few new builds for drm.It is a long way.