Exalted Bonus Week (Champions) - [Merged]

Randulf.7614

@Tony.8659 said:The huge grind for the Crimson & Azure weapon collections is just beyond awful. Prismaticite Crystals take a long time to grind this is not content. The only thing I'm doing is to get all the recipes for both collections and thats it, for the achieve points. I can only imagine what other grind collections for the next 2 living world episodes, I don't even call them episodes more like here is more grind content because we have nothing worthwhile to actually give you. Sorry but pass on any more future god awful grind fest collections. Is Arenanet taking a page from Black Desert Online? To me it seems so with the grind.

I would have preferred two types of recipes. One that uses the first dragon slayer weapon that you made, along with a few minor materials to make the upgrade, and the other one being make from scratch.

• ArenaNet Staff

@rrusse.7058 said:While I am on the same page as @Tony.8659 , the main concern here is why isn't Arenanet drawing more attention to the current update?

I want to touch on this note quickly to say that you're absolutely right. That's on us, and you're going to start seeing communication about these faction updates on our channels in all of our supported languages.

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:

@rrusse.7058 said:While I am on the same page as @Tony.8659 , the main concern here is why isn't Arenanet drawing more attention to the current update?

I want to touch on this note quickly to say that you're absolutely right. That's on us, and you're going to start seeing communication about these faction updates on our channels in all of our supported languages.

All communication is welcomed. You're normally pretty good with updates on twitter so I was surprised to see nothing this time around and was partly why I only remembered an hour or so before reset.

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:I want to touch on this note quickly to say that you're absolutely right. That's on us, and you're going to start seeing communication about these faction updates on our channels in all of our supported languages.

Thanks very much. That's really all we can ask for and do. Arenanet as well as @Fire Attunement.9835 have been better than most companies and individuals out there. I know some smart alack members of the community may try to argue otherwise but we appreciate it.

As for those smart alack members, it's okay to critique others, but try to do it as a sandwich if you must. Good, bad, good yeah?

When does the Exalted thing end?

I've been waiting for the seals vendor to update to try to convert the exalted marks I have into seals so I can buy the Deldrimor Infusion.

Is there a way we can just convert marks of existing factions into seals, while they're active, if we're not interested in making the weapon sets or spending the marks on lootboxes?

I think I unlocked some discounted seals vendor so I can check them if I ever get around to leveling the mastery to use the vendor.

@Bast.7253 said:When does the Exalted thing end?

I've been waiting for the seals vendor to update to try to convert the exalted marks I have into seals so I can buy the Deldrimor Infusion.

Is there a way we can just convert marks of existing factions into seals, while they're active, if we're not interested in making the weapon sets or spending the marks on lootboxes?

I think I unlocked some discounted seals vendor so I can check them if I ever get around to leveling the mastery to use the vendor.

The NPC usually goes 2 weeks after the event started and 1 week after the actual event finishes. That means next Tuesday in theory

• 4 weeks later...

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Are we going to get an official communication about the event that started today?