My MASSIVE pet gripe with being dead

Oxstar.7643

@"maddoctor.2738" said:You can create your own playlists and have the game play those instead of the game music. You create a folder named Music in Documents\Guild Wars 2 (where the Screenshots folder is if you take pictures), put a playlist you can create on most media players, give it proper name and voila the game will play that music.

Unfortunately the playlists available aren't in any way comprehensive. For example, you can't have separate lists for the different zones, or cities, it was a suggestion back at release to improve this feature but it never happened. As for the thread's topic, the playlist you are looking for is called "Defeated", make your own playlist with that name, put it in the Music folder and you will listen to that instead of the vanilla sound.

You can find more information/details on the wiki:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Customized_soundtrack

Oh mah gah

@Svarty.8019 said:If you play the music in the OPPOSITE PHASE simultaneously, you won't be able to hear it.Hashtag NoiseCancelling.

The most complex version of a mute button I've ever heard of.

This is how I will forever explain to people how the volume button on your TV remote actually works. You're not turning down the volume...you're actually just turning up the opposite phase.