Server Connection Issues

Around 6pm Feb. 22,2021 checked a SEA server as guest when into WvW my FPS 55 GPU UTIL 100% GPU SCLK 1,196 MHz GPU PWR 26-38 GPU TEMP 49-52C GPU FAN 1,133-40 GPU VRAM UTIL 729-80 GPU MCLK 1,750 CPU UTIL 44-79% RAM UTIL 6.5GB on Idle I was pinging at44 (Avg. 40) playing in a battle the ping went up by 50-100 points. I wondering if PC was going to do a auto- shut down because of the GPU TEMP was at 52C most of the time, I had no problem with lag because I have a Anti-Lag program on my PC. As note the data I have from this SEA server is kinda high... ** GPU PWR 26-38 that too high, 25 is normal, I only stay on the server for 15 minutes.

@CarteBlanche.3078 said:The lag spikes seem to have vanished today and I am back to normal latency of 250ms. Not sure what happened but I hope this is the end of the issue.

Edit: Oh well, lag spikes are back again the next day. :(

just out of curiousity, were you playing during the early hours? say between 6am-11am when it was fine?

my experience is that it gets bad noon onwards.

On NA: Between the hours 6:51pm-8:06pm Seattle Washington, USA (62%) connection issues (25%) login issues (12%) website issues, Power Spike in Melbourne, Australia& In EU: Paris & Nancy, France & Dusseldorf, Koln, München, Berlin, Germany & in Japan. I'll have too be guest again in a couple places one in EU the other in SEA.

@CeruleanRevolver.6085 said:

@CarteBlanche.3078 said:The lag spikes seem to have vanished today and I am back to normal latency of 250ms. Not sure what happened but I hope this is the end of the issue.

Edit: Oh well, lag spikes are back again the next day. :(

just out of curiousity, were you playing during the early hours? say between 6am-11am when it was fine?

my experience is that it gets bad noon onwards.

yeah, it's the same for me.

Ahh that understandable what I can do is be a guest to the server & go to that server & check using my tools to check the data on that server plus I have to go to the time zone I'm EST its np I wish there was a List that show the servers that where up or that were having problems/issues in NA & EU....maybe in the future something to wish for....

Being a guest on a server may, or may not, get you to a different map (IP address).
All maps are shared by every server (in a Region [NA or EU]); it just depends on the population whether there is more than one map instance.There may be one, there may be 10.

Thus, unless you have the map's IP address, you don't know if you are in the same map that someone previously reported an issue with.

True, I'm in Darkhaven in NA EST. but I did go to Henge of Denravi NA even knowing the my time is 2am there time is UTC+8 which would be 3pm my FPS 44-45 GPU UTIL 5-100% (this was going up & down a lot) GPU SCLK 1196MHz GPU PWR 27W PC Temp 52-53C FAN 1133-4 GPU VRAM UTIL 694MB GPU MCLK 1750MHz CPU UTIL 71-72% RAM UTIL 5.4GB Things changed when I went into battlegrounds what changed was FPS 61-77 GPU UTIL 0-100% PC Temp 54C FAN 1168 CPU UTIL 74-78% the time I was there my PC did a Auto Shutdown because PC Temp was 54C for over 15 minutes I got in one of there nice little battles.

Henge of Denravi does not have a specific time zone. Nor does any other server/world.All servers share open-world maps. Unless you log the IP address for each map, you have no idea if you are on the same map (instance) or a different one.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/April_2014_Feature_Pack#Megaserver_systemhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World#Mechanics_and_terminology

• 3 weeks later...