LF Guild on NA Sorrow's Furnace (WVW/PVP Casual/Semi-Hardcore PST)

Brimstone Jack.3462

@GameTheory.8059 said:If you don’t find what you are looking for on SF send me a DM. I’m a driver for a competitive WvW guild but we are on a different server

Funny part is that I just came to SF because a guild said they'd help me learn wvw. All they did was tell me to Google it, then ask me to join pvp auto-tournys with them. :/

@Brimstone Jack.3462 said:

@GameTheory.8059 said:If you don’t find what you are looking for on SF send me a DM. I’m a driver for a competitive WvW guild but we are on a different server

Funny part is that I just came to SF because a guild said they'd help me learn wvw. All they did was tell me to Google it, then ask me to join pvp auto-tournys with them. :/

That’s unfortunate, sorry to hear that. WvW is better with mentorship and an organized guild. Hit me up in game / discord and I’d happy to show you around regardless of what server you are on.

In game GameTheory.8059 discord Follow Me#9829.

@GameTheory.8059 said:

That’s unfortunate, sorry to hear that. WvW is better with mentorship and an organized guild. Hit me up in game / discord and I’d happy to show you around regardless of what server you are on.

Thanks! What times are usually best? I play odd hours sometimes. I'm on PST.

@Brimstone Jack.3462 said:

Thanks! What times are usually best? I play odd hours sometimes. I'm on PST.

You can hit me up anytime you see me on. We have EST/PST players, I’m PST player. Our runs are M/W/Thur starting @ 8 PM EST.

I tag resets sometimes as well. If you are wanting to run with us in the upcoming reset on Friday let me know. Here is our recent runs from the perspective of the lead pin:

Looking forward to meeting you!

-Follow