Arcane Dominion (ARDO) - NA PVE Guild Looking for Active members

Mattiford.2986

Arcane Dominion is looking for new active members whether they are new to the game, returning to the game or veterans.

Who are the Arcane Dominion?

We are a small PVE guild that started a few months ago with the focus on creating a community based around PVE content.

What can the Dominion Offer?

Members of the Arcane Dominion have access to a number of perks at their disposal, including:

-Level 17 Windswept Haven guild hall-Full functioning discord-Weekly guild events and challenges, and of course, guild missions-A monthly gold lotto-seasonal events and giveaways-Experienced members willing to help those who need advice.

What does the Dominion Ask for in Return?

-Members of the guild are asked to be active and willing to join events that are posted if they are able.-Opportunities for promotion and positions of leadership are available to those who prove themselves as loyal and committed to the growth of the guild.-We do NOT require members to rep 100% of the time.-We hope members will keep a close eye on our discord channel as it our foundation for all of the leaderships communication to the guild.-The Majority of our members are active during the evening and on weekends on NA servers, but all are welcome!!!

We are also recruiting for our raid group, new and veteran players to raids are welcome!!!

If you are interested in helping us continue our quest to build an amazing PVE community, feel free to send me a whisper in game, reply to this forum post or join our discord (invite link below)

See you out there!!!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/gtWYsVFanx

Hey, my wife and i are MMO vets and returning GW 2 players looking for a new home. We are currently on Jade Quarry and mostly into the PVE side of the game. We are looking for a small guild where we are able to get to know people. Im looking to get back into raiding and fractals, I have several support classes i enjoy playing (Chrono/Mirage, Banner warrior and messing around with firebrand) we mostly play most evenings at 7 Est and all day for weekends. Both of use enjoy helping and supporting what ever guild we are in and would love to offer that same support to Arcane Dominion.

thanks

Val

You may want to update your ad to mention that even joining this guild requires sharing your api key, which I would never do. Some players have no interest in sharing anything like that, which also goes for using sites like guild wars 2 efficiency. There is absolutely ZERO reason that any guild should require this, and 98% of them do not. Have fun with that, and be warned, players.

@userx.3946 said:Hi, returning player here. Looking to getting back into playing. I have a 58 necro but willing to play whatever would be helpful.

Hi User, sorry for the late response, we'd be happy to have you!!! Join our discord if you are still interested!!! :)

@B is for Bass Players.9845 said:You may want to update your ad to mention that even joining this guild requires sharing your api key, which I would never do. Some players have no interest in sharing anything like that, which also goes for using sites like guild wars 2 efficiency. There is absolutely ZERO reason that any guild should require this, and 98% of them do not. Have fun with that, and be warned, players.

Yes we require an API key as we use bots and integration to automate our discord :) If you don't want to give an API key that's fine and I wish you well and luck in finding a guild.