Cant log in

Can anyone help me? My wife and I used to play years ago pre-expansion. Now we want to get back into it but the e-mail she used is no longer valid and we cant find the old box with the serial number on it. Now we are having a devil of a time trying to work out how to change the e-mail and recover her account so we can play. Anyone help? we are both in our 60's and have nothing but time so any help will be greatly appreciated

You can submit an anonymous support ticket requesting an e-mail/password change using secondary information about the account (account name, character names, gemstore purchase history, billing address, &c.). See "Still Having Trouble" here for some examples: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000819168-Recovering-Your-ArenaNet-Account

Don't put, like, your full credit card number in there, but anything that establishes you used the account previously should help.

Thanx for the reply. I may just be stupid but I just seem to be going around in circles and not actually able to change the account email address. I seem to just keep coming back to the same web pages over and over. Why is this so difficult? I know its probably just me. We have the serial no. and old email and the new one but I just cant seem to get anywhere. Seriously frustrating

@reddog.7081 said:Thanx for the reply. I may just be stupid but I just seem to be going around in circles and not actually able to change the account email address. I seem to just keep coming back to the same web pages over and over. Why is this so difficult? I know its probably just me. We have the serial no. and old email and the new one but I just cant seem to get anywhere. Seriously frustrating

Only the CS Team can change the email address associated with a game account.You'll need to submit a ticket, and have them assist you.If you can't log in, then submit the ticket using the 'Anonymous' feature.

Good luck.