Dragons Maw is broken

avey.4201

@avey.4201 said:Zerk DH in condi bunker meta auto attacks is the only source of damage, but they still managed to nerf a 6 damage skill further by breaking it's use with teleport utility.Not only are traps nonviable, they're now nonfunctional.

You realise the fact you could TP traps while they are being placed was a bug right? It should not work that way, the whole concept of traps is preparing them ahead of time to, you know, TRAP the enemy. If you believe that they are both nonviable AND nonfunctional you just dont know how to get value from them, they have insane node pressure and can actually still secure a kill if placed correctly.

Dragons maw isn't the only skill combo with Judges intervention, as the heal trap is used solely for it's blind, and is also sometimes used.Longbow isn't viable, traps aren't viable, power DH isn't playable, Anet took my money and left the game unplayable.This meta made the game very unfun, but removing functionality to nerf something that isn't capable of killing bots is unacceptable.I'm uninstalling though fuck Anet.

• Like 1

@avey.4201 said:Dragons maw isn't the only skill combo with Judges intervention, as the heal trap is used solely for it's blind, and is also sometimes used.Longbow isn't viable, traps aren't viable, power DH isn't playable, Anet took my money and left the game unplayable.This meta made the game very unfun, but removing functionality to nerf something that isn't capable of killing bots is unacceptable.I'm uninstalling though kitten Anet.

What do you mean Power DH is unplayable, I play it on a daily basis and it's working just fine. True Shot still hits for 5k on Marauder fairly easily and Test of Faith co-efficient were never changed therefor still hit hard.

Maybe start trying.

@Shao.7236 said:

@avey.4201 said:Dragons maw isn't the only skill combo with Judges intervention, as the heal trap is used solely for it's blind, and is also sometimes used.Longbow isn't viable, traps aren't viable, power DH isn't playable, Anet took my money and left the game unplayable.This meta made the game very unfun, but removing functionality to nerf something that isn't capable of killing bots is unacceptable.I'm uninstalling though kitten Anet.

What do you mean Power DH is unplayable, I play it on a daily basis and it's working just fine. True Shot still hits for 5k on Marauder fairly easily and Test of Faith co-efficient were never changed therefor still hit hard.

Maybe start trying.

TS even pre nerfs did not hit for 5k. It used to hit critic 4-4.5k range. Now 3.5-4k on critic with 2 secs more CD. The fact that you managed to hit a target with 25 stacks of vulnerability, does not make a standard.

How about DS that used to deal 3.5-4K that now deal zero? Assuming you can even manage a hit with 0.75 sec cast time. How about removing the initial damage of ToF, which was the most important damage part of the skill?

There is not a single power guardian build above C tier. And power DH is currently trash with LB. you are better off with GS and sword.

Yes, bugs should be fixed, but is that all the spvp balance can do now?!

• Like 1