Legendary Divination and Legendary Insight Conversion

Der.2315

I have been working on the legendary Ring Coalescence which requires 150 Legendary Divinations, the Raid currency from the Path of Fire raids. Since i am fairly new to raiding and have been able to do full-clears for about 3 months now every week, I havent't had the necessary 150 LD laying around. But since you can trade the LI to LD with a merchant I decided to at one point turn my 150 LI into the 150 LD. Sadly I realized I had to wait for some more time to finish Coalescence and decided to do the backtrade from 150 LD to 150 LI, as I am that kind of Person who rather has one currency, instead of two. Here is the Problem: You only have the ability to trade a curtain amount (168 says gw2wiki) of LI to LD. I asked the support if it was able to undo my trade, but instead i realized i had no chance of it happening and want to try make a chance to prepare future LI-LD traders. Because the Merchant does not, as far as I know, actually say you can only trade 168 LI to LD on your account, before the option to do so dissappears. So I would like to ask Anet to put in that Piece of Information with the Merchant. Since I don't have that Option anymore I would like to ask anyone to confirm if that kind of Information is already in the game.Ty for reading.