World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

the problem is, transfers sorta generate money. u have 1 free transfer... but guess the Alliances system didn't come bc the server transfers, that the "temporary solution" called serverlinks creates all the time, would bring just less money. the issue here is, that the gamemode becomes more chaotic, since the current system annoys many players.it is hard and expensive to stay with your guild, and guilds need to transfer to get good content every some months apparently.

that's why imo keeping the #allianceswhen reminder alive is important.

yeah, also read that in a discord channel yesterday yet, pretty hype actually! he returned and the Wvw-designer job is now not open anymore... let us hope the best.

will be taking a bit till he's worked in. will be very interesting for sure if something changes - a ray of hope is nice to have tho ;) and till then, we #allianceswhen

@"vier.1327" i mean we have no release date yet afaik. ppl speculate in late summer we'll be through with icebrood saga, so maybe expac comes september? i don't expect it earlier really. "this year" can also mean december 31 23:59:59 thaha.

since the tengu been in the trailer for next icebrood episode, actually it could be the case that we'll get EoD i summer yet, but who knows.

i mean, the base concept of alliances is full planned since years. technically takes only some finalisation, i'd guess.

@"Kylden Ar.3724" i still think the trailers always talking about pvE Alliances is a bit provoking xD ("the tengu joined your Alliance" -> last trailer)