Super Speed is Broken Burning is Broken LongBow is Broken Stability is Broken

HARDOFREADING.7298

Super Speed isn't Broken. You have no mobile melee pressure and your positioning sucks. Use Scourges not Dragon Hunters(You idiots please stop using Dragon hunters they're too easy to just 600 range with scourges and revs and you stand there looking like flipping kittens. They're only good against idiots who can't dodge. Which granted is 75% of players anyway but still...)

Burning isn't broken (well it is but...). Your just don't know how to cleanse or apply resistance tbh. The only thing powerful about Condi builds is their abiliity to tank while still doing massive damage to bad players. This isn't PvE where you can skip on the condi cleanse (Stop, Drop, and Roll for Ele/Actually Bringing Warhorn on Warrior/Understanding how Guard applys Burning/etc.

Longbow isn't Broken. You shouldn't be getting hit by DH LB5 in small scale the tell is huge, large scale you should call out if you're babby cage or use your personal stab to get out, and Ranger LB2 can be made unblockable not undodgeable. Reflects, LoS, and Target Cap makes Ranger useless if you stick in a group. Also I assume you're not talking about Warrior Longbow because if you are well...

Stability isn't broken. It's the only thing that stops the game from becoming a CC fest full of lines and statics. However I agree that Stability only being removed on a stack per .75 seconds is a bit long. I would have gone with .6 seconds personally.

@YTKafka.4681 said:Super Speed isn't Broken. You have no mobile melee pressure and your positioning sucks. Use Scourges not Dragon Hunters(You idiots please stop using Dragon hunters they're too easy to just 600 range with scourges and revs and you stand there looking like flipping kittens. They're only good against idiots who can't dodge. Which granted is 75% of players anyway but still...)Yes but this is also the problem to explain the problems to others current guild builds can give near perma superspeed to the group . With this they can evade all kinds of pulsing damage besides the initial purpose of being just fast . Which means cast build become useless and also the balance between defense and offens becomes kinda broken.

@YTKafka.4681 said:Burning isn't broken (well it is but...). Your just don't know how to cleanse or apply resistance tbh. The only thing powerful about Condi builds is their abiliity to tank while still doing massive damage to bad players. This isn't PvE where you can skip on the condi cleanse (Stop, Drop, and Roll for Ele/Actually Bringing Warhorn on Warrior/Understanding how Guard applys Burning/etc.

The reason burning is not OP in WvW is that you have second support in each group also Scrapper transform burns into aegis. Originally Arena.NET didn't want to have 2 support builds in each group because of this Herold has no need for diviner gear . Which in return is also broken , in the current state you only notice this in sPvP same as burn dmg. If someday Arena.NET notice this and starts to change things the whole Jenga Tower comes down.

@YTKafka.4681 said:Longbow isn't Broken. You shouldn't be getting hit by DH LB5 in small scale the tell is huge, large scale you should call out if you're babby cage or use your personal stab to get out, and Ranger LB2 can be made unblockable not undodgeable. Reflects, LoS, and Target Cap makes Ranger useless if you stick in a group. Also I assume you're not talking about Warrior Longbow because if you are well...

I don't comment on a weapon but the amount of thief and rangers as roamers is significant.

@YTKafka.4681 said:Stability isn't broken. It's the only thing that stops the game from becoming a CC fest full of lines and statics. However I agree that Stability only being removed on a stack per .75 seconds is a bit long. I would have gone with .6 seconds personally.One thing I agree I don't like the crazy amount of cc this game has (and most of them are aoes)

@TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

@Galmac.4680 said:Warclaw is cool in WvW and needed for some classes with no mobility. Also add a springer for more CC! :)Yes, we won't get content because they are all working on the 3rd xpac. So no springer, I know.

Don't give them weird ideas... Enough kitten in WvW already >:(Let me add something I like the Medizooka and give me some golems with a good front AoE besides all this I love how fast the mount was at the beginning all the nerfs sucked the love out of them.

I do play thief but I don't run any stealth unless I land a steal on an NPC and hang onto it awhile. Take stealth away from all classes imo. Watch how much I care. Most of you confuse stealth and shadowstep.Additionally, I think SM is ridiculously strong and needs some nerfs to balance it out. If it were up to me, 3rd floor cannons would be removed and any player would be able to use the stealth shrines once the Outer Bailey comes into play.Long Bow is by and large low risk stupid high reward. Easymode nonsense. Either long bow range needs to be a hard 1200 and 1500 or Point Blank Shot needs to go.Super Speed becomes a problem when you combine it with a good Swim Infusion. Either Super Speed needs to go or Swim infusions in WvW.Burning is comically unfair just based upon how many stacks can be reapplied with virtually no effort. The lack of class balance in the current iteration is as bad as its ever been.Stability, at this point represents everything wrong with the current meta. Give every class access to Stability or Remove it. Just like stealth.Painfully clear WvW and SPvP are just things Anet wishes would go away.Like I stated previously, disagree all you want.Way too many classes and builds have virtually no role in this meta while others are pathetically dumbed down to just pure aoe spam or skill strings that even if you totally mess it up, ten seconds later you're almost as good as new.

There's no way a Ranger should be allowed to Rapid Fire a mount from under you....Get that down time from losing your mount...and then immediately be able to Point Blank Shot. This easymode 0 Risk All Reward Long Bow domination of this game has been out of control for a long time.If Ranger is going to be allowed to Kill a mount in 1 second and then be able to PBS.....then when a Ranger loses a pet there needs to be a hard penalty.If you dont believe there has been a serious class bias from a long time......Go back and read the update notes from the last 18 months and count how many other classes/skills have been nerfed to smithereens compared to Ranger/Long Bow.It's comically obvious.

@"HARDOFREADING.7298" said:There's no way a Ranger should be allowed to Rapid Fire a mount from under you....Get that down time from losing your mount...and then immediately be able to Point Blank Shot. This easymode 0 Risk All Reward Long Bow domination of this game has been out of control for a long time.If Ranger is going to be allowed to Kill a mount in 1 second and then be able to PBS.....then when a Ranger loses a pet there needs to be a hard penalty.If you dont believe there has been a serious class bias from a long time......Go back and read the update notes from the last 18 months and count how many other classes/skills have been nerfed to smithereens compared to Ranger/Long Bow.It's comically obvious.

Are some things "broken", it's always in the eye of the beholder. Certainly imbalanced - who ever dreamed that wvw was balanced? It's not even slightly balanced. Question is, do you run 1 build and expect to handle everything? That'd be broken...

Some thing are a bit crap - like onewolf pack when it's a wayward maul that hits you in an outnumbered fight - so the 8k is a magic 16k.

The real thing to take away is that whether something is broken or not is utterly irrelevant, it WILL NOT GET FIXED. Curb your expectations and just accept that it's imbalanced - and try to have fun around it anyway. Sure, examine whether you're at fault (a learn to play as they say, or should adjust your build to compensate), but also realise when you simply aren't going to win because of game state/mechanics/balance. Getting worked up won't alter it. Just try to enjoy what you can or play something else if you can't.

@Quench.7091 said:Single target skill imbalances do exist, but those feel overshadowed by whatever form of AoE is in the current WvW meta. Single target balances at this point would be better directed at PvP instead of WvW.

Look man....I'm not talking about single target or zerg vs zerg.....Im talking about Long bow's massive range advantage being exploited to the detriment of every other weapon in the game. It's completely out of control.Either give everyone a weapon that actually reaches the exact same distance as Long Bow arch attacks or balance this easymode 0 risk all reward nonsense.What was done to WvW in the past year is disgusting.

I feel kind of bad for longbows in WvW with the amount of AoE projectile shields in the game. It's hard to balance single target damage when somebody could just put up a shield and cut off the damage.

I heavily agree with Stability being an issue, as that's used within AoEs and stacks to 10. It gets pretty out of control when AoE CC or AoE boon stripping isn't in the meta.

Burning is kind of in a strange place. Like if they nerfed the AoE cleanse meta, then we'd probably see an AoE condi meta stand out.