Afk in spvp

Appolaliptik.7598

Today my mom called me from hospital while I was in a match and I typed "Phone, sry" and went AFK for most of the match. Because of my action, we lost the match. I am sorry for this but my mom is quite sick and I wanted to answer the phone. Normally I never go AFK in team games because I do not want to ruin things for my team. Even if the match is terrible and we're getting out-skilled greatly by the other players.

I often report other players for being AFK if they don't give a reason or if they go idle with the reason of giving up on our team/match.

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:Today my mom called me from hospital while I was in a match and I typed "Phone, sry" and went AFK for most of the match. Because of my action, we lost the match. I am sorry for this but my mom is quite sick and I wanted to answer the phone. Normally I never go AFK in team games because I do not want to ruin things for my team. Even if the match is terrible and we're getting out-skilled greatly by the other players.

I often report other players for being AFK if they don't give a reason or if they go idle with the reason of giving up on our team/match.

Why didnt you just leave the match then

@TallBarr.2184 said:

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:Today my mom called me from hospital while I was in a match and I typed
"Phone, sry"
and went AFK for most of the match. Because of my action, we lost the match. I am sorry for this but my mom is quite sick and I wanted to answer the phone. Normally I never go AFK in team games because I do not want to ruin things for my team. Even if the match is terrible and we're getting out-skilled greatly by the other players.

Why didnt you just leave the match then

Because this allowed me to come back after the call. Actually this did not happen because it ended up being quite a long call but that was something I only knew afterwards. And because I happened to go afk while standing on the skyhammer, I actually capped the next skyhammer because nobody else bothered to go there.