LFG :) New Character, New(?) Player (NA EST)

Hello! I'm looking for a Guild to join for 3(?) people. Myself, my husband, and his friend (possibly).

A little about myself: You can call me Sard, but the character I just created in game is called, (I think?) something having to do with a V, I'm not sure.... uh more on that momentarily. I'm 25, with 65 hours in this game. That being said I suffer from memory loss from some illnesses and medications so I'm basically learning this game for the first time again after about 4 years. Please dont let the word "illness" fool you, I'll probably be playing in binges as my health and mood fluctuates. I expect to put A LOT of hours in. My husband wont put in as many hours in the long run but he promised to play regularly with me during the week, and not at all on the weekends, but he will probably be able to get his friend to join and then hed probably put in a good few hours a week.

Kind of looking for people who want to chat in game while I play as thats one thing I used to love from my official Ark Survival Evolved days (4100 hrs). I dont want a huge guild though, I want to actually feel like I have contributed to growing a guild that maybe isnt as big as some of the "bigger" ones. Maybe a guild that is illness and disorder friendly? I have no idea how guilds work on this. I dont remember if you had to be a certain level or how to create it. I want to learn everything about this game again though because I'm having a lot of fun relearning it and getting to experience it again for the first(?) time. I also plan to keep in regular contact with whatever guild I join so they know when ill be playing and why im not if i disappear for a few days, which will likely happen from time to time. :)

As for the character I'm playing as currently, I am an Asuna technomancer (level 16) that ill just call "V" for now and an Asuna necromancer (level 63) that I used to play with. I cant say I'll be bringing much in the way of liquid value, I only have 22 gold on my account, but I'd love to grow a little guild with some people :)

@"SardonicPhoenix.5063" said:Ack, I forgot to mention im in EST in NA!

Edit: put in title

Hihi! It sounds like the guild I lead, Café Solidarity, might be a good fit for you? We're a guild for people at the margins, including disabled people, people with chronic illnesses, etc. We're on NA and our events are in EST time, although we have people in many different time zones (mostly EST and CST, though). We also love helping people learn (or re-learn!) the game.

We're not tiny, but we're not huge, either. We have about 100 people in the guild, and maybe about 50 who play very regularly, with anywhere from 5-15 online at one time during peak hours.

If you're interested in us, please feel free to check out our recruitment post or skip right to joining our Discord, where you can read through our #rules and then post an intro in our #introductions section!

I hope we see you soon! :)

Greetings Sard, Sard's Hubby, and Friend!

It sounds like you guys might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a very small (approx 55 members), 18+, casual/semi-casual, social and close-knit, PvE family on Tarnished Coast. As long as you're on a NA-based server, you'll be able to tag along with us in our adventures; we don't do any serious participation in WvsW. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from a variety of other time zones as well. We try to have a mix of scheduled events and random things during the week according to what folks want to do. We also love helping both new and returning players get back on their feet.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless. We gladly teach any content we're doing and take as much time as necessary so that everyone understands when we explain what's going on during the adventure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked. We also do our best to accommodate everyone's varying needs whether they have a mental or physical disorder/illness going on.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please visit our Recruitment Listing and Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact either myself, Silverfyre.4836, sonofall.6757, or BoopSanders.6025 in game and we'll do our best to answer them.