[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Nooch.9085

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I’ve been a mostly solo player for the last couple years, but I’m really missing playing with other people and I’d like to join a nice guild to hang out and play endgame content with.I’m at the T3 fractal level, although I’ve taken a break from them so I’m rusty, and I have a small amount of experience raiding in GW2, although I raided in Rift and WAR back in the day. I’m looking to learn t4 fractals and raids and to do them on a semi-regular basis, which is all I can do with my work schedule and family, or else I’d play even more regularly.Anyway, if you’d like to know more, feel free to message me here or in game at MattTheWarrior.1236 (that username is old and I wish I could change it lol)

@MattTheWarrior.1236 said:Hi there! I’ve been a mostly solo player for the last couple years, but I’m really missing playing with other people and I’d like to join a nice guild to hang out and play endgame content with.I’m at the T3 fractal level, although I’ve taken a break from them so I’m rusty, and I have a small amount of experience raiding in GW2, although I raided in Rift and WAR back in the day. I’m looking to learn t4 fractals and raids and to do them on a semi-regular basis, which is all I can do with my work schedule and family, or else I’d play even more regularly.Anyway, if you’d like to know more, feel free to message me here or in game at MattTheWarrior.1236 (that username is old and I wish I could change it lol)

Sent an invite mate :)

Hi! I've been playing GW2 on and off since launch. I recently got back into it - and wanted to find a friendly, casual group to try out strikes and raids, get more into fractals, and overall just enjoy the game with some like-minded people. Id like to join Thracians if you're still looking for new guildies :)

@Markodius.4076 said:Hello! LF casual training guild after 1 year of inactivity

@Ajun.3102 said:Hi! I've been playing GW2 on and off since launch. I recently got back into it - and wanted to find a friendly, casual group to try out strikes and raids, get more into fractals, and overall just enjoy the game with some like-minded people. Id like to join Thracians if you're still looking for new guildies :)

Sent an invite ladies, make sure to join Discord.

Hello.Very new to GW2 (lvl 40 Elementalist and few others). Played many different mmorpg over the years WOW being the longest. Found GW2 hearing that was casual friendly since being married with a little one now, having fun at the moment, Just miss a more social atmosphere whilst playing. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

@Dankbobby.9768 said:Hey, i would like to join your guild! Im relatively new to the game and i have a lvl80 ranger.

Welcome invited.

@Xerx.2071 said:Hello.Very new to GW2 (lvl 40 Elementalist and few others). Played many different mmorpg over the years WOW being the longest. Found GW2 hearing that was casual friendly since being married with a little one now, having fun at the moment, Just miss a more social atmosphere whilst playing. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

I came from WoW aswell at 2012 , welcome to GW2 to the famous linear progress mmorpg game.

Hey Dean,

I'm a returning player to GW2. I played quite a bit when it came out and only recently returned and am looking for some cool people to play with. Gw2 is a nice game but is much better enjoyed with other players. Also I have to confess with all the new content it's a bit overwhelming and I could use a guide because I definitely have a lot to catch up on :) . Hope to hear from you soon. In-game nick is fiNNy.2941.

Cheers

@Caminheiros.2645 said:HiI would like to join , iam searching and hoping to learn about te end game content ( Strikes and Raiding ) have serveral lvl 80 full geared , i hope i a get invite!Caminheiros.2645Regardz

Invited :)> @wolfgang.9846 said:

Hey Dean,

I'm a returning player to GW2. I played quite a bit when it came out and only recently returned and am looking for some cool people to play with. Gw2 is a nice game but is much better enjoyed with other players. Also I have to confess with all the new content it's a bit overwhelming and I could use a guide because I definitely have a lot to catch up on :) . Hope to hear from you soon. In-game nick is fiNNy.2941.

Cheers

Seems like you have 5 guilds mate.

@Hamstern.6210 said:Hello,Since I'm a pretty new player I would like to join your guild, to learn more about the end game content and experience more of the game. I hope to get an invite if you still are searching for more members! :)

Invited :)

@FatBoomer.8610 said:Hello!I'm a fairly new player who is looking for a guild to learn about and participate in end game content!If you are still recruiting I would like to join!

Hey,Used to play the game back when it originally came out and recently returned to it. I got several level 80 characters and no clue about what I'm doing, would love to join your guild and start learning the ins and outs of the game with you guys!

@Deryan.8596 said:Hey,Used to play the game back when it originally came out and recently returned to it. I got several level 80 characters and no clue about what I'm doing, would love to join your guild and start learning the ins and outs of the game with you guys!

Sent an invite :)

@FatBoomer.8610 said:

@FatBoomer.8610 said:Hello!I'm a fairly new player who is looking for a guild to learn about and participate in end game content!If you are still recruiting I would like to join!

Sorry if I'm missing anything but I have no invitations in my guild tab? :)

Maybe im drunk xD , sent an invite