Current meta in Fractals

Weerus.3701

@Weerus.3701 said:

@"lare.5129" said:2 days ago cms+t4 was done with setup: pwr holo, pwr thief wiht staff, hfb, alac(me), cfb(on100), and swaped on power slb for rest. Chill, solid run.1 day ago: hfb alac(me) bs(cfb on100), cfb (weaver rest), cfb (power guard rest) - awful toxic long run.both setup 8kufe+250kp

You mean HFB quickness?

There is no HFB quickness. There is HFB, which is expected to also give quickness. Period.

Any "pure" HFB build which does not give quickness is a meme build and will get kicked on sight in any experienced or even regular group.

I am really unsure where this nonsense "pure" healer Firebrand builds are sprouting from, but given going harrier or if need be minstrel AND provide quickness comes with no disadvantages to the "pure" healer build, it's a no brainer which should be run.

I am going to repeat that:If anyone is running a non quickness giving heal Firebrand build, you will get kicked! A lot! Not only from "pro" or "elitist" groups.

You know there was a time when chronos and druids were a must-have support in any end-game content - FOTM, raids., etc? Chrono could provide perma 10 boons with ONE click of soi on repeat. It took years to nerf this nonsense, and now we have a another meta, which is not as low effort as before. Sure you can think that guard/reve are OP, but in all honesty, nothing stopping you in making your own group and play what you like.

k, now we have new meta:hybride hsgzerk chrno with 33% conc for quickenss uptime2 condi rev with with conc sigl get dps and alacrity sharedps condi slb with sb (easy rotation) + wolf pack share

So NO ONE can distrub that setup inside any 5 const fractal runners. Take and use it.

@lare.5129 said:k, now we have new meta:hybride hsgzerk chrno with 33% conc for quickenss uptime2 condi rev with with conc sigl get dps and alacrity sharedps condi slb with sb (easy rotation) + wolf pack share

So NO ONE can distrub that setup inside any 5 const fractal runners. Take and use it.

You can keep it. Glad it works for you though :)

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Frankly you don't even need banners in FotM. Stuff dies quick enough without them, that and some fights are too mobile to make full use of them anyway.

You really want:1 Healer (HFB or Druid, Druid brings 25 might and spotter fwiw)1 Quickness support (Chrono or Quickbrand)3 DPS one of which could be banners if it is insisted upon. Doesn't matter on the class so long as they bench +29k on a stationary golem.

That's it. so long as none of the players are utter noobs who don't know the mechanics that will clear any FotM in a timely manner.

I lump alacrity in with banners as far as nice to have, but not really a requirement. If you are speed running your dailies, then sure it'll help, but no it isn't needed and you can get a run down in a timely manner with alacrity or banners.

I just made HFB with help of snowcrows site and I think my quickness is pretty much permanent, outside of content where we cannot stack really.Great. Take another dps then.Couldn't my staff and an ele for example keep 25 stacks? Also how much does spotter contributes? What does fwiw mean?My warrior with Phalanx Strength can do 25 might for the party, but Druid does it the quickest.Spotter is 100 precision.Fwiw: for what it's worthIn my experience, a healer or some sort of support is kinda needed or people tend to die a lot. I'm playing with only 1 RL friend and we need to pug 3 people. He is BS main and working on alacrity rev atm. And I'm condi mirage main and just made hfb.

What should we play and pug to make it easiest and most effortless?

You do need at least one support. Druid or HFB should be enough.

Having one DPS as a Reaper is helpful since they can hard carry a screwup.

But having players that know their rotations and the content matters the most for making it easy and effortless.

Knowing when to swap utilities between fights helps as well. Like slotting shield of the avenger when going into a projectile heavy fight.

What is this 25might dps build, would you share?

I assume is something like discipline/tactics/berserker, other than that (like no swap weapon berserker or simply core warrior) wouldn't be something that your party is expecting to find on T4.

@Telgum.6071 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Frankly you don't even need banners in FotM. Stuff dies quick enough without them, that and some fights are too mobile to make full use of them anyway.

You really want:1 Healer (HFB or Druid, Druid brings 25 might and spotter fwiw)1 Quickness support (Chrono or Quickbrand)3 DPS one of which could be banners if it is insisted upon. Doesn't matter on the class so long as they bench +29k on a stationary golem.

That's it. so long as none of the players are utter noobs who don't know the mechanics that will clear any FotM in a timely manner.

I lump alacrity in with banners as far as nice to have, but not really a requirement. If you are speed running your dailies, then sure it'll help, but no it isn't needed and you can get a run down in a timely manner with alacrity or banners.

I just made HFB with help of snowcrows site and I think my quickness is pretty much permanent, outside of content where we cannot stack really.Great. Take another dps then.Couldn't my staff and an ele for example keep 25 stacks? Also how much does spotter contributes? What does fwiw mean?My warrior with Phalanx Strength can do 25 might for the party, but Druid does it the quickest.Spotter is 100 precision.Fwiw: for what it's worthIn my experience, a healer or some sort of support is kinda needed or people tend to die a lot. I'm playing with only 1 RL friend and we need to pug 3 people. He is BS main and working on alacrity rev atm. And I'm condi mirage main and just made hfb.

What should we play and pug to make it easiest and most effortless?

You do need at least one support. Druid or HFB should be enough.

Having one DPS as a Reaper is helpful since they can hard carry a screwup.

But having players that know their rotations and the content matters the most for making it easy and effortless.

Knowing when to swap utilities between fights helps as well. Like slotting shield of the avenger when going into a projectile heavy fight.

What is this 25might dps build, would you share?

I assume is something like discipline/tactics/berserker, other than that (like no swap weapon berserker or simply core warrior) wouldn't be something that your party is expecting to find on T4.

FGJ, Signet of Might, Rage Signet, pack runes. Spamming Decap pumps might throughout the fight.

Basically when you enter combat hit those three skills, the runes will proc, and bam 25 might. You actually don't need the runes, but it's more party buffs.

Core with Strength and Eviscerate spam and/or Greatsword come ld do it too.

You wouldn't do it on a speed clear, but if your pug needs might you can cover it very easily along with fury, vigor, and swiftness.