WHat is the fastest way to farm all the map currencies/materials for Skyscale Saddle?

@forevergamer.7653 said:

@Deifact.3095 said:The currency grind is probably the most boring part imo. Doing the other achievements were fun.

In fact doing grif was WAAAY more fun and enjoyable than this kittens scale, a.net trolled on everyone in this part. They're throwing all the pandemic stress on the players backs...

This part of the game existed way before this pandemic situation began tho..

And imo, doing some casual content for a weekend doesn't really count as grinding in my books.Imo, grinding has to make you feel miserable and be tedious and annoying, and if doing a few hearts in ls4 makes you feel that way, then playing any content in GW2 must feel like torture xD

So ... I have just arrived in season 4, chapter 6 - and the last map there. Already could try a borrowed skyscale from the story step that unlocks the roosts in the map. (And it actually felt a bit boring for me - I have unlocked the previous mounts in release order and didn't push straight for skyscale. Will see if I get used to it later when using it more.)

The first steps seem a ton of stuff to do. (Even if you skip JPs with the item.) Probably doing them slowly. (Still feels much more painful than the griffon. Griffon was a bit fun since it was not too much.)

For the currency: Well ... once I'm finished with the previous steps I will just buy the saddle items with the currency I accumulated from playing the maps normally. (While doing all the achievements there.) Must have been a problem for people back then at release when they spent all the currency for skins, minis, etc. and then skyscale got released and they had to farm 250 of everything again. But that were getting it later could just have saved the currency and not rushed the maps.

Of course if you go straigh to chapter 6 to unlock the collection you will start with 0 in every currency and it might feel grindy especially if you just want to unlock the mount and ignore all other content (achievements in those maps).

I didn't do Icebrood Saga yet. So no Eternal Ice farming and buyig s4 currency. Yes: I play a lot. And 1-2 weeks that I spent in each map for completing most of the achievements ... is a lot. And people playing less per day might need a ton more time for completing those achievements. Then again: At the beginning I did not even pay attention to gathering all the nodes. The just 250 should not be that much ... especially if you decide to to it all at once - having access to all 6 maps. You can go to all of those maps daily. (Or just a few of them . Then the next ones. If you have less time.)

Remember: This is the high-end latest mount and supposed to be expensive because has unique features. (Gaining altitute above the starting point and bein gable to stay in air at one place when not moving.)